Identical twin drugged brother, left him in cell to escape prison

Saddam has scar. I have no scar. No scar. Dot com.

2 Likes

Cops is so smahhht!

1 Like

Next Christmas is going to be super awkward.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Feel like there is a story with a Greek god involved that would be a “hold by beer” one-up-manship story.

So much for the idea that a clone would be able to waltz through security identification systems.

Someone could write to good story around this.

1 Like

At first it sounds like BS but then you think about other cases where strange things are proven to happen in prisons.

I’m buying it.

Don’t replace me, bro!

“The Thing and I”

Bart and Lisa begin to hear strange noises coming from the attic. Homer claims not to know what they are talking about, even though he is seen heading into the attic with a bucket of fish heads. Bart and Lisa investigate, and discover there really is a monster. Homer and Marge go into the attic, and discover that the creature has escaped, prompting Marge to call Dr. Hibbert. He explains that Bart has a twin brother named Hugo. The two were separated at birth, but it was discovered that Hugo was too evil to live in society, so the Simpsons kept him chained in the attic, where Homer fed him a bucket of fish heads once a week. The rest of the family leaves to find Hugo, leaving Bart behind, but he discovers that Hugo never left the house. Hugo takes Bart to the attic and ties him up, so that he can reattach himself, but Dr. Hibbert bursts in and knocks out Hugo. He then realizes that Hugo’s scar is on the wrong side, and Bart is the evil twin. In an attempt to correct their wrong, Dr. Hibbert and the Simpson family sit down to a turkey dinner with Hugo, leaving Bart locked in the attic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.