If Cannabis Is “A Potential Way To Prevent COVID-19” Then Why Is Trump Blocking Research?

All right, fess up: which one of you is actually buying stuff from the BoingBoing store and convincing them that this kind of woo-peddling claptrap actually works?

4 Likes

Hard to read an article that drifts into first person narrative and has no byline. Is the whole piece from RealCBD, from Forbes, or Richard Cowan? It’s kind of a mishmash.

1 Like

Nonsense.

The biggest problem I have with cannabis is with this whole “It’s a total miracle drug that does All The Good Things to everyone, and has no drawbacks, problems or risks!” attitude. Stop lying to yourself and to others.

3 Likes

CBD Now that I have your attention…

That is a super weird thing to be sure of. I’ve been disappointed in America’s war on drugs (and the international participation in that war) since I was a teenager and have thought every US congress, every president of the US and every Prime Minister of my country should do something about it. I voted for a party I don’t normally support in the second to last election because they had legalization of cannabis on their platform.

There have been super-consistent legalized weed activists around for decades. I’d gladly put $20 down that the author of this headline also thinks that the democrats should have used their house/senate/WH control in 2008 to revoke criminal penalties for cannabis. It seems like a safe bet. Assuming other people are hypocrites without evidence is just sanctimonious.

2 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.