If you love Donald Trump, the Trump Store in Pennsylvania will leave you spellbound

One can only hope. Hell, if it helps, I’ll pay for the Kool aid for them.

Now licking that would be a #challenge worth doing

Good to see the Trump supporters are supporting a good Canadian business (Gildan) by buying those tee shirts. Also good that they have a good social conscience as they probably know those tee shirts are manufactured Mexico, Haiti and Nicaragua giving those people they plan to send back ‘to where they came from’ good factory jobs.
The question remains though, who will be the cleaners, crop picker, gardners, care assitants, mechanics, food and beverage workers etc. etc when they’ve gone back? Good Americans don’t want those shitty jobs.

Wonder how much of that merch is made in China? “Dey took our jerbs!”

That Trump float in the article looks like a gaping anus with thumbs pointing the way inside.

Small world. I’ve recently spent a couple of months there then noped the fuck out.

Bensalem is what I would call West Jersey, but that does New Jersey a disservice. Not much there except cheap motels, fast food, and proximity to the airport. It doesn’t surprise me that there would be a Trump museum there, probably because people who vote blue show greater pride in their communities than what I’ve seen in Bensalem.

Sorry for the generalizations. Maybe later I can tell y’all what I really think.

1 Like

My preferred merch

3 Likes

If the US were a third-world country, by Trump’s first year, he would already have had the constitution suspended, declared martial law, had ethnic and political undesirables in detention camps or deported, made ready to install himself as President-for-Life. His banning abortion would be the least of our problems. I don’t think anyone can contest this: if you asked Trump, he himself would tell you he’d do this (and more) if he could.

1 Like

You’re right. It’s taking him several years to do all that.

Way back when, I sent my mom a couple of the Trump toilet paper rolls. She reported back, saying that its intended use was impossible, it being of such horrible (read: uncomfortably rough) quality… like Trump himself. She did get a laugh out of it, though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.