If you love Donald Trump, the Trump Store in Pennsylvania will leave you spellbound

“Build the wall, deport them all”. Catchy.

3 Likes

Not that unusual; my polling place is in a neighbor’s garage. As long as they follow the rules for keeping everything accessible and politically neutral (i.e. no campaigning within X feet of polling place) then it’s fine.

1 Like

Have you seen the “President” on television recently?

4 Likes

I’m glad to see I’m not the only person thinking this.

Wait, glad isn’t really the right word. Horrified but comforted that I’m not alone is probably more accurate.

14 Likes

Truly. The google reviews are about 99% pure love fest. Here’s one:
“nicest owners. never respond to any hate and only welcome other opinions. great stuff as well for a reasonable price. making so many people happy:)”
Ummm, I’m glad, I guess, that the owners welcome other opinions, but also feel like that should be the norm and not even worth mentioning.
Another talks about how it was crowded, but everyone was so happy, “like outside a Trump rally…”

Ideally, this would be a covert action with all profits being donated to Emily’s List or flipping Senate seats or something, with a big press release at the end announcing it.

9 Likes

They’re very polite raging xenophobic bigots. /s

10 Likes

How much you want to bet the dude with the Celtic cross necklace is a little too proud of his European heritage? Also, “we see all kinds of people in here. White people, and… well, I guess that’s about it.”

13 Likes

Something something, “A fool and his money soon parted.”

If you are in the area and need to find it, just ask Google maps where the nearest grift store is.

3 Likes

“Some people we see think Trump is a great president, while others think he’s the greatest president… you know… all kinds.”

7 Likes

Isn’t that the new GOP platform

2 Likes

Exit through the grift shop.

19 Likes

Holy crap, that guy in the hat looks like the Anti-MichaelMoore.

1 Like

I missed seeing the single orange sock that you can buy to show your love for Trump.

1 Like

Live in Philly. I used to vote in a Frank Furness designed mansion, recently polling place was moved to a public school.

Problem? They vote instead of drinking Kool Aid.

These fuckers are clearly genetically superior.
Or maybe just polite.
To some.

1 Like

Slowest day 350 people. I guess there must have been at least that many hiding in the restroom during the interview.

Better have these items burn before the market is flooded in Nepal.

1 Like

Can we open up a spite store next door?

4 Likes

JampackedWealthyGuanaco-size_restricted