If you see a doorbell in the forest, don't push it

Wait, the Goblins could read?

4 Likes

It wouldn’t have made any difference this time.

13 Likes

Another illuminated label will light up saying ‘Do not press this button again’.

Thank you to DNA.

12 Likes

My brain was at first like: why would buttons on an elevator HAVE genitalia and then I realized that some drunk asshole took his dick out to press a button once… :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

warnking

12 Likes

The time has come to push the button…

My finger is on the button.

3 Likes

b-but, none of those buttons have any genitalia

6 Likes

Beer Like I Said GIF by MGM Studios

3 Likes

One of them could. There’s a long complex backstory so, let me tell you about my character I won’t bore you with.

I’d make a slight change. “People who have to watch the security cameras are taking too many mental health days.”

1 Like

Don’t ring doorbells in the forest. Don’t climb stairs in the forest. Isn’t there anything I can do in the forest without triggering explosions or creepypastas anymore?!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

What is that from?

2 Likes

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying ‘End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH’, the paint wouldn’t even have time to dry.”

― Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time

15 Likes

I recognized the actor/comedian immediately. It’s Hitoshi Matsumoto, though i was unfamiliar with the content of the screenshot. Did some sleuthing and it’s from a 2009 surrealist comedy movie called Symbol

I quite like him as a comedian, however through my search i also found out that as of this year he’s facing some allegations of sexual assault by two women. So, that’s a thing…

2 Likes

I am not familiar with him!

Game Show Thank You GIF by Kinda Funny

1 Like

bernie vomit emoji request

9 Likes

He’s a long time staple as far as comedy goes in Japan. Wrote a whole thing but it’s really off topic for the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The time has come to

Galvanize

3 Likes

Just pull the cord. Go on. :neutral_face:

4 Likes