If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

9 Likes

17 Likes

Fall weekend getaway, before the snowfall.

19 Likes

Mount Whitney?

7 Likes

Yep! Our family used to go to Kings Canyon and Sequoia NPs several times a year, but I always love the view of the eastern Sierras, too. The geology of this part of CA is amazing.

8 Likes

Lovely architecture. I’m a little concerned about the building on the right, though.

15 Likes

tilts head

tilts head the other way

Yeah, not sure… :joy:

14 Likes

Rule of Acquisition number 69: Polarization is bad for business. Rule of Acquisition number 70: Polarization is good for business.

15 Likes

5pm in Helsinki.

18 Likes

Japanese maple on blue spruce:

21 Likes

I liked how the rainwater looked on these fallen leaves.

20 Likes

Odd clouds:

Pushing up the daisies:

18 Likes

5pm in Helsinki.

15 Likes

We were expecting the delivery of a near-perfect (and very pricey) AS I SEE, by Artzybasheff… but last Saturday we got this instead:

Well, not quite “instead”, as it turned out. AS I SEE was safely packaged inside the hogged-out (no pages!) and very sturdy hardcover. The seller had wrapped it all with plastic wrap, then with packaging paper. At first, I saw red – then I saw the post-it note. I doubt that this packaging method ever came up in any of Madeline’s adventures, but it does have a certain charm. :blush:

16 Likes

This was on today’s delivery

Random grafitto at the community center

11 Likes

Save the date.

11 Likes

Seen yesterday in a women’s restroom in Minneapolis. I like how grassroots it is—just printed out on an 8x10 piece of paper. (Though, I don’t like that it needed to be done.)

19 Likes

20 Likes

19 Likes

I’ve heard “when pigs fly” but never “when pigs fly into space”!

Probably a cow, though. Maybe the cow who jumped over the moon?

7 Likes