If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

I once had a comment held for moderation that included the word “snowflakes” in it, so maybe that’s it?
I was not maligning snowflakes.

8 Likes

You fuckers…I’m suing!

I was just grumbling about the overwhelming profusion of garbage brand crap on Amazon that you have to wade through if you want to buy anything electronic…

15 Likes

Sign on the campground’s bathroom door:

19 Likes

Shh! You know they monitor everything - don’t make it worse. Sure, it’s electronics today…but it could be a hygiene product tomorrow. :grimacing:

8 Likes

I’ve long felt that anything hotter than habanero was just needless burn. As habanero sauces go, though, anything from El Yucateco is well worth grabbing a bottle. A little bit goes a long way! About three dabs is enough to season a taco for me.

9 Likes

You’re a weseome? Cool!
I’m a lert, apparently.

7 Likes

As long as you don’t get left under a bush it’s all good.

5 Likes

From the St. Louis history museum, here are two wildly different takes on a prominent woman businessman and suffragist of the late 19th century. First, the blatantly scurrilous news item announcing her death in November 1895:

And, from the museum’s larger display about Priscilla Henry:

13 Likes

Time to liven this thread up with some smut!

14 Likes

Custom “sticker art” found on the side of a traffic signal box.

14 Likes

Went for a walk in Lake Elsinore and the drizzle followed us from LA County

Someone started a rock snake and there were simply too many cute rocks! Here is a sampling

19 Likes

It looks like something Al Jaffee drew!

3 Likes

12 Likes

This upsets me.

17 Likes

Fool me once…

15 Likes

Part of what makes these shadows fun, to me at least, is that the broad eaves of our house make direct sunlight impossible, so these are always created by indirect reflections, off of car windows and the like.

11 Likes

Mesquites evoking acacias

17 Likes

Did not touch.

19 Likes

I’ve used this hair gel for years, and this has always bothered me… Is 5 perhaps just a hypothetical level of hold?

15 Likes

You’re just in the wrong aisle.

14 Likes