IHOP appears to be changing its name to IHOb

They’re becoming a perfumery - the International House of Bdellium

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be so sure of that- when Hellman’s was renamed Best Foods (like, seriously?!?) their ads did the same thing, and that stupidity is permanent fttb.

1 Like

First they close Biggersons, now this.

Dean%20Winchester%20crying

1 Like

This is a publicity stunt. It will either be bacon or burgers and won’t be a real change in the name

2 Likes

International House of Booger?

4 Likes

IDK why I thought I would be first with this surprising revelation.

1 Like

2 Likes

They’re surely just pulling a Long Island Iced Tea Company: the B is for Bitcoin

3 Likes

Seriously people it’s a short term thing- they are going to have 6.99$ steakburgers with unlimited fries and drink-
It’s short term rebranding to introduce this new idea - I think there are 4-5 new steakburgers options-
And yes we already have burgers- but they cost 8.99 and don’t come with a drink-

5 Likes

international house of buzzkills!

3 Likes

Initial helping of botulism?

2 Likes

If they don’t take that name I will!

1 Like

Your local bisexual?

4 Likes

International House of Bastards!

yassssss

11 Likes

came for this. leaving satisfied

1 Like

What’s the correct condiment for that?

1 Like

A purist would do mustard, onion, and pickle. I tend towards saurkraut and mustard (when they have it). Ketchup is good too. And then, of course, the brat-cake is served on a pancake with syrup (https://www.bikefixation.com/post/blog-16-bratcakes-return-to-madison)

Saurkraut, mustard, onion.

4 Likes

Will Scott Pruitt try to get a franchise?

Maybe they’re doing this to avoid having to go through any other trademark disputes. The “b” reveal is pending, but what are the chances that an International House of Bordellos will pop up:

3 Likes