IHOP appears to be changing its name to IHOb

All this discussion of acronyms and no one posits that the new b stands for backronym?

2 Likes

This could only seem like a good deal by a highway in the middle of nowhere with no other options.

I guess I don’t understand the restaurant business.

Oh you’ve done it now

This opening line would make more sense if you returned the topic to its original title

2 Likes

I love me some Chicago Dogs, but I’ve been put on the wall of shame at a few establishments for asking for Ketchup err Chicago Dog Sauce (https://www.adweek.com/brand-marketing/heinz-develops-chicago-dog-sauce-for-the-city-that-wont-put-ketchup-on-its-hot-dogs/)

5 Likes

Whoever thought this thing up should have been fired immediately after opening their mouth.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised to see that thing scuttle away.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Internalized Hatred Of Pancakes.

3 Likes

So, the bottom line is that, with minimal advertisement $$$, the name change was total BS in order to get more people interested in IHOP and drum up more business. Big talk. Pip squeak action. Sounds Trumpian to me.

1 Like

Thank you, now I don’t have to write another post up and give them even more exposure for this publicity stunt!

1 Like

I’m actually surprised that Cory hasn’t posted about this yet:

I mean just look at it!

Shhhh don’t tell him…

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.