I'll explain what's in these 3 political clickbait stories so you don't have to waste your time reading them

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/22/ill-explain-whats-in-these-3-political-clickbait-stories-so-you-dont-have-to-waste-your-time-reading-them.html

10 Likes

28 Likes

Story number three will shock you!

16 Likes

17 Likes

It’s kind of thrilling watching a Turing test unfold in the wild…

16 Likes

I wouldn’t have clicked on that shite, but knock yourself out.

25 Likes

Like all overlords from history, this AI thing can’t just rule us they have to be needy about it too

I dont want to read what a computer has to say about anything

17 Likes

Are you still using AI to write posts?

6 Likes

It’s actually useful to have this. I ended up wasting far more time than reading this summary trying to figure out why someone on reddit was trying to start conspiracy theories around Biden announcing that he was dropping out by social media post instead of a press conference - while he was recovering from Covid.

The possibility that Biden and Harris closely timed that with endorsements by every significant person who might have been trolled as an alternative and the social media impact of her changing her social media presence to go all Gen Z friendly with the Charlie XCX branding (x.com) to get a bump from all the traffic, roll that into a $50+M fundraising bonanza was a well (and quietly) coordinated effort. Nah. Must be zombies or something

6 Likes

Brief. Liked it. Would read again.

4 Likes

11 Likes

No one is stopping you, but everyone is questioning your motive.

13 Likes

Seconded:

15 Likes

That’s more like it! Please keep doing this (!) instead of repeating the stories to show how ridiculous they are, and there by giving them and small amount of credence. Saves us time AND reduces your own clickbait stories - well done, BB.

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:t5:

9 Likes

A minor quibble admittedly, but it’s 3-for-1. Only two clicks saved.

9 Likes

"… the Biden-Harris campaign has been <gasp> RUNNING A PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN!!1! and they’re STILL DOING IT :scream: RIGHT NOW :scream:

is not much of a conspiracy theory :confused:

10 Likes

thanks… 'preciate that!

Can you do these next:

11 Likes
3 Likes