Oops! JD Vance privately reveals Trump's fear of Harris — Biden dropping out was "sucker punch" (audio)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/30/oops-jd-vance-privately-reveals-trumps-fear-of-harris-biden-dropping-out-was-sucker-punch-audio.html

8 Likes

It was “a sucker punch?”

Good.

32 Likes

Furthermore there is now evidence that gentleman Vance considers any childless Americans to be “sociopaths” and “psychotic”

Daily Beast link

Not Just Cat Ladies: J.D. Vance Also Called the Childless ‘Sociopaths’ and ‘Psychotic’

MEOW!

The GOP vice presidential nominee is trying to play down his childless cat lady comment as a one-off, but a new report suggests more of a running theme.

Published Jul. 30, 2024 10:38AM EDT

Scott Olson/Getty

J.D. Vance has made it very clear he has nothing against cats, but it seems he has a history of singling out childless Americans.

The GOP vice presidential nominee hit back at his critics after his remarks disparaging “childless cat ladies” resurfaced. He insisted he was simply speaking as a proud family man and insisted the “sarcastic comment” was taken out of context.

However, CNN reports that the Ohio senator has also used the terms “sociopath” and psychotic” to describe people without children.

Vance has claimed his now infamous quote from a 2021 Fox News interview on the Tucker Carlson show when he described Kamala Harris and other women as a “bunch of childless cat ladies miserable at their own lives” was aimed at anti-family Democrats. But some examples quoted by CNN appear to range beyond party political boundaries.

Vance claimed on a conservative podcast in 2020 that the “most deranged” and “most psychotic” users of Twitter, now X, tended to be childless.

20 Likes

Projection; he’s a sociopathic psycho, most likely.

23 Likes

Apart from the one who bought it.

9 Likes

“We had no contingency plan for Joe Biden doing what we were loudly insisting he do.”

25 Likes

A Republican complaining about Democrats not “playing by the rules”: that’s some extra-rich irony.

13 Likes

Sucker Punch? Its better to keep your hands clean.

19 Likes

Starship Troopers animated gif: "It's afraid!"

12 Likes

I was looking for this gif the other day. Perfect!

3 Likes

Funny, it took about 24 hours to shape people’s opinions of Vance.

13 Likes

Does he mean smear? /S

Like the party of bad faith has no single fucking policy that majority of population agree on and have to attack credibility of the rival candidate. I can’t get enough schadenfreude when their “Biden is old” campaign turned on its head to the clown show of the oldest convicted felon dictator wannabe “condidate.” Their campaign was weaponized to attack Biden on personal level and not as presidential candidate. They had spent a big part of their war chest to smear him and now it’s for naught. I hope now they don’t have enough money to run effective smearing campaign against Harris.

5 Likes

A sucker punch? Ugh, I’ll bet that’s like his favorite movie.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.