JD Vance's ugly, disrespectful debate challenge

Originally published at: JD Vance's ugly, disrespectful debate challenge - Boing Boing

10 Likes

The more Vance opens his mouth, the worse he gets…

28 Likes

Dang, these clowns are really lost.

Humor Boomer GIF

20 Likes

Trump and Vance keep wasting time and effort trying to convince other people that no one knows who the Democratic nominees are going to be; meanwhile the actual Democratic candidates are just completely lapping them on the campaign trail. Keep it up, weirdos.

33 Likes

For real… they know perfectly well who the candidate is… they are just trying to push a narrative of a Democratic party in disarray, because they want to justify violence when they lose. If they can make their followers believe that the Democrats are the ones who can’t get their shit together, then might be able to get them to take action in November outside the ballot box. Chaos is the point, because that’s how they believe they can come in and take over. They are working hard to disrupt our systems…

28 Likes

It is weird that their only talking points the last few days are only going to work on their own faithful fanbase, the hardcore MAGA people. Like Vance trying this stolen valor bullshit with Walz. The GOP tried that shit when Walz first ran for governor in 2018. It didn’t work then, because it’s complete bullshit that doesn’t stand up to even the most basic facts of his service, and it’s not going to work now. The only people who are going to believe and repeat the stolen valor narrative are the hardcore MAGA people. And they’re not going to win with those people alone. Which, yeah, I guess means they’re just trying whip them up to start shit on November 6. It’s a weird strategy, though, because if Harris and Walz continue the way they are, this might not be a close election, and that’s going to make the stolen election narrative a lot harder to pull off.

The other thing I’ve been thinking about today…you know how everything that comes out of these idiots’ mouths is projection? So now they’re talking about a bait and switch and the Democrats changing VP candidates or even the candidate at the top of the ticket. So if that’s projection…I wonder if there are people in the GOP plotting to replace Trump and/or Vance. Maybe Vance is working with some people to try to figure out a way to get Trump out. Maybe Trump is working with some other people to figure out a way to replace Vance. I don’t think we’re done seeing some wild stuff in this election. Maybe the October Surprise is going to be a major change to the GOP ticket.

34 Likes

I hope both Harris and Walz respond with an ugly, disrespectful rejoinder. Neither this fascist shillbilly techbro nor his cowardly new boss deserve civility.

26 Likes

Happy Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

26 Likes

Not my coinage, but it is a good one.

20 Likes

And there’s the fact that it’s Vance that’s out doing all this, while the Shiatgibbon lurks at one of his clubs. The only rally he’s got scheduled is in Montana.

16 Likes

At least he’ll get chicken.

10 Likes

XS5LK

9 Likes

Especially since in his 4 years of service (20 less than Walz), his most forward position was a freakin’ Marriott.

20 Likes

Has anyone asked Trump if he’s still the presidential nominee or if he’s been replaced by Vance, since Vance challenged Harris (the Democratic party’s presidential candidate, not the vice presidential candidate) to a debate?

Any dissent sown between Trump and Vance, any little wedges that we can push in there, will make the meltdown when Trump loses what little patience he has with Vance all the more damaging to his campaign.

30 Likes

Maybe they’ll just keep going down the pecking order: Next up, Kyle Rittenhouse challenges Kamala to a debate.

12 Likes

First off: ACAB.

However, one of the most destructive things a suspect can do is talk.

VP Harris was a DA.

She’s got this.

14 Likes

Real “Debate me!” vibes…

3 Likes

Kombucha Are You Sure GIF

George Costanza Fighting GIF

11 Likes

It’s McCain Palin all over again. And we all know how that worked out.

7 Likes

extreme fight

9 Likes