JD Vance's ugly, disrespectful debate challenge

So, in addition to this, Vance apparently tried to storm Air Force 2 and confront Harris, only to find out she wasn’t there.

Sure looks like the Trump campaign is reeling, and is turning to stunts like this to try and regain some kind of momentum. Harris and Walz have to be ready to hurl the Trump/Vance BS back in their faces and neutralize whatever good PR the stunts are meant to generate.

Yes, good example. That neutralizes the stunt and also gets under Trump’s skin.

I wonder how desperate they’ll get. . . .

wellshoot

14 Likes

Pop Tv What GIF by Schitt's Creek

that’s… not what happened…

8 Likes

Vance is being a disingenuous asshole. They would rather be cutesy rather than substantive.

3 Likes
18 Likes

19 Likes

I have a sense that the choice of VP is not made by Trump, but by the rest of the GOP “leadership” to ensure that his running mate doesn’t become a future cell mate.

7 Likes

The choice of Vance was made by Thiel, Sacks, Musk, and the rest of the Yarvin-admirimg billionaire techbro crowd.

11 Likes
15 Likes

Now that Trump caved and agreed to debate Harris at the previously agreed venue this petty little tirade makes Vance look even dumber.

14 Likes

Oh No Oops GIF by Jackson-Triggs

9 Likes

Surely Harris can make hay of that.

Now wait a minute, just who am I being invited to debate? The one who can’t make up his mind just where he wants to meet, or the one who might get off his couch to meet?

13 Likes

Something like, “Piss off couch fucker!”, perhaps?

5 Likes

Tv Show Comedy GIF by HULU

That’s the point that people need to hammer home.

9 Likes

Something, something, mission accomplished…

8 Likes

E E e e

go cartoons no GIF by Cartoon Hangover

/jk! :smile:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.