Illinois Nazi wins GOP primary for Congress

Well, you know Ford stands for, don’t you?***F***ascist ***O***r ***R***eally ***D***eutsche

Hitler’s Volkswagon manufacturing ideas were inspired by Henry Ford (modern emissions scandals aside …).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dearborn_Independent#Republication_in_Germany

The scandal of IBM during WWII, OTOH …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_and_the_Holocaust

Pedophiles. Nazis. Tobacco companies. Russian mobsters.
The GOP really likes to lay down with rats and doesn’t care about waking up with fleas.

5 Likes

And somehow, qualifying it with ‘real’ is odd.
“He’s not a Republican, he’s a Nazi” would be a stronger statement.

2 Likes

so, you have a problem with what Ford’s ancestors and followers did in the past? That’s more than a little ironic, isn’t it?

I know, but… the alternative?! I mean…

BUT HER EMAIL!!!

:exploding_head:

1 Like

I thought those in the GOP were the fleas, and… for that matter… the rats.

1 Like

I’m from WV. I thought we held the record for the political corruption bowl, but you guys are making a serious run!

2 Likes

They don’t want to give up the nazi vote. They are indeed republicans, just “unconventional” ones.

3 Likes

The anti-abortion group Susan B. Anthony List became heavily invested in Lipinski’s survival. And easing the way for Republicans to vote for him was the fact that the GOP discouraged its voters from casting a ballot for the only Third District candidate who qualified for the Republican primary, neo-Nazi Art Jones.

Nah. There are some things a rat just won’t do.

2 Likes

Hardly ironic, unless buying a Ford indicates consumer fascism. Why, … do you think I’m a fascist? I’m not.

Perhaps there’s a “whoosh” sound going over my head.

EDIT: Anyway I was being droll in fashion with the kids these days.

A more accurate statement is that the Republican Party has become the welcoming home for Nazis and their politics

As if another piece of sh1t is needed in the GOP!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.