Illustrious resumé of New York GOP congressman is work of fiction

Would it help if we started a GoFundMe for Brazil to extradite?

In addition, I feel like this might be the right time to disclose that I’m not actually a Shetland Sheepdog.

12 Likes

It might be easier to start a rumor that he’s sold Putin out.

13 Likes

I heard about that, too! He was also just talking about how great it is that Time named Zelenskyy person of the year. He was totally fangirling over Volodymyr.

15 Likes

This sounds like ‘fake it until you make it’ taken to an extreme.

8 Likes

This guy is the fault of Dems. Apparently.

smh

21 Likes

Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

12 Likes

relevant BBC One - Blackadder, Blackadder the Third, Dish and Dishonesty, Baldrick, MP

7 Likes

And who he stole it from. :+1:

8 Likes

“flail while you fail” :confused:

15 Likes

Maybe that last bit can get him removed from office?

8 Likes

No recall permitted in NY.

3 Likes

How about criminal prosecution? A lot of his misdeeds smell pretty crimey.

12 Likes

He said, as he is a member of several different minorities, he is just being hunted, but mostly for not being a Democrat.

12 Likes

I assure you that would be my preference, but just walking, looking and smelling crimey isn’t sufficient to lock up criminal Republicans.

3 Likes

he has a criminal background in Brazil, with at least one charge there outstanding

How about extradition to Brazil? :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

So George Santos is apparently worth about $11 million, despite declaring no significant assets in 2020.

We should be asking where t.f. did that come from, and what did he promise for it?

And yes, it’s a whole different class of possible corruption that taking millions in campaign contributions. We’re talking about personal funds here.

9 Likes

… on paper, anyway. Flash paper.

2 Likes

Withdrawn

Very Trumpy.

Churchill never said that, according to journalist Ben Jacobs.

8 Likes

The Secret Life of George Santos.
Film at 11.

6 Likes