I'm glad I don't have to think what to say soon!

Ducking phone.

1 Like

Are you close to your dog?

3 Likes

You must be very interesting!
I don’t generally have much to report after one month of not seeing somebody. “Um, I got a few Nice Reply badges on BoingBoing…”

ETA: I agree with your point though, and kudos to your brother, he sounds cool.

1 Like

haha lol :slight_smile: :blush:I can’t talk about that PWOMS lol! My dog might be closer to you than I know! Do you like dogs too? I like dogs. They are friendly. And also furry - most of them! What good companions. It is a pleasure to acquaint with you. Is it surreptitious to request your bank account details or does that take longer haha lulz. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel we have made some worthwhile progress today.

2 Likes

Progress is most certainly a useful activity. And thank you yes for identifying that - pride is no enemy when it is your own!

As soon as I type “O” on my phone, the first autocomplete suggestion is “omw”. I think I spend too much time driving people around!

4 Likes

I, ahem, heard from a reliable source that if one posts a sad, anxious message in Google Translate, the Translate AI returns a message like “I sincerely hope that your troubles end and you feel better soon.”

Google Allo isn’t a surprise. What I’m waiting for is April 1’s rollout of Google Trigger, which sends microaggressive text to your contacts according to its analysis of saved messages on your device.

2 Likes

My phone is officially more foul mouthed than I am. I have taught it well.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 150 days. New replies are no longer allowed.