Imprisoned Michael Cohen gloats after Giuliani gets raided by the FBI: "Rudy, I told you so!"

When asked for a comment, Trump said: “ghouly-who? I barely know the guy. I think I met him once or twice”

5 Likes

What about school bus?

3 Likes

Surely Cohen meant that, when Giuliani got caught, Trump would do nothing to help him.

2 Likes

It also shows a strange attitude to public transport. Have any of these people ever got on a bus. Or is is just something you go under, figuratively?

1 Like

That was sick, but …

Getting ‘thrown under a bus’ - is that what the young folk call it these days?

Michael Cohen’s whole arc is annoying. He was Trump’s underachieving bagman and bully for decades-- until he got caught. Now, he’s still underachieving, but for the good guys. Yay?

Trump hasn’t yet “thrown” Giuliani; he hasnt yet issued the “I never knew the guy / What a loser” tweet (or its equivalent).

Cohen is somehow giving agency to Trump rather than the justice officials who are handling the investigations/raids. (And Giuliani hasn’t even been indicted yet.)

1 Like

I don’t think many people have mistaken him for a “good guy” himself. It’s still entertaining to watch them turn on each other though.

4 Likes

“Hi, we’re putting together a pardon list to submit to President Trump. You don’t have to be charged or even under investigation, the President can issue what is known as a pre-emptive pardon. On this application form please describe in detail your actions and those of other participants. We’ll forward this for review and you’ll be contacted shortly.”

7 Likes

Don’t laugh, they are that stupid & inept.

4 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

s-l1600

maybe Ivanka.

Is there a possibility that Giuliani isn’t even the subject of investigation?

Cohen is gloating too soon.
He should wait until Rudy’s mug-shots are made public.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.