Imprisoned Michael Cohen gloats after Giuliani gets raided by the FBI: "Rudy, I told you so!"

Originally published at: Imprisoned Michael Cohen gloats after Giuliani gets raided by the FBI: "Rudy, I told you so!" | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Too bad his parents didn’t tell him not to do the other stuff, too. Of course, it didn’t work with the gloating, did it.

27 Likes

giphy

31 Likes

Isn’t it just so fucking 2020 that the one person who finally found the courage to out trump, the one who decided he’d rather take his lumps and do the “right” thing, the henchman at the heart of all of it ends up serving out his sentence the exact same way the rest of the goddamn world did!?!

Except in a mansion. Fucking 2020.

28 Likes

And thus they began biting at each other’s tails in hopes of being the last one standing

snakeseatingeachother

23 Likes

Well, by the time he’s moved through the legal system, Rudy at least will probably go to actual jail (and not just house arrest). Covid won’t be an issue and Trump didn’t give him any preemptive pardons, after all. Rudy was never able to deliver the goods, so he’s on his own.

7 Likes

That reminds me of a flag I made last year.

(Please feel free to use this flag whenever you wish to mock the GQP.)

18 Likes

I mean, seriously. Let them all eat cake, and let their cake be made out of each other.

7 Likes

That he still characterizes it as being thrown under the bus rather than facing the consequences for crimes against one’s country demonstrates what side of Cohen’s bread is still buttered.

10 Likes

It can be both.

11 Likes

He was happy to ride that bus even through all the racist birther years, until he was thrown under it.

8 Likes

The dominos keep falling like an avalanche down a mountain.

15 Likes

I’m drunk and high, my impulse control is non existent, or close to it.

23 Likes

To be that annoying actually guy, I think Gaetz’s failed attempt to get a pardon means that technically Giuliani wasn’t the next one to get thrown under the bus.

And depending on the timing that the FBI was pounding on doors, it’s possible Victoria Toensing beat out Giuliani by a minute or two.

Ah, ta hell wit’ it, they’re ALL the next ones thrown under the bus!

2 Likes

Listen, the bus is moving in high gear, they’re all getting what they deserve, a good bus throwing under.

6 Likes

I mean, let’s be honest, what better case to gloat over?

download

14 Likes

That is a very good point.

Donald Trump doesn’t care about anyone or anything BUT HIMSELF

there. fixed that for you.

4 Likes

I don’t think we can say that Gaetz got “thrown under the bus” because his crimes were unrelated (as far as we know) to Trump’s crimes and schemes. He completely failed to get a pardon by sucking up to Trump (or paying off Roger Stone), but he entirely threw himself under that bus.

2 Likes