In his latest IG post Mark Zuckerberg rides a waterski waving an American flag to the tune of John Denver

I think this is a hand offered to the Trumpkins. The choice of “Country Roads,” dripping with admiration for those noble down-home country folk that Zuck never had to sully his hands with…Soviet-style propaganda indeed.

4 Likes

It’s a $12K+ eFoil he’s riding, according to the internet. He’s a real man of the people, he is. I’ll admit to liking a few John Denver classics when I’m feeling that I don’t really give a crap, anymore. I’m generally inclined to keep it more under the table, though. :rofl:

2 Likes

Can he ride it into space?

5 Likes

what happened to his face?

3 Likes

How very human.

1 Like

Dickless?

2 Likes

I thought that was Putin’s thing. It’s so hard to follow who are the good guys these days. Which side am I on?

3 Likes

He’s wearing ‘white face’…

I like John Denver’s music but how much whiter can this video be??

2 Likes

I blame toxoplasmosis.

6 Likes

He’s living the American Dream while most Americans are stuck in a nightmare. Remember, he could still afford these antics if he were properly and fairly taxed.

6 Likes

I suppose that depends on who you are including in this particular class of fuckers. Mark Cuban came from a decidedly working class family. Of course, he’s a couple of orders of magnitude less wealthy than Zuckerberg, but he’s still at least 5 orders of magnitude more wealthy than me.

Hear tell he also revealed his grilling secrets yesterday.

Impossibly, Elon Musk seems more normal than Zuckerberg:

2 Likes

You know who else they taught to waterski? This squirrel:

Guess which I trust more: The rodent? Or the squirrel?

3 Likes

I was thinking more like heit looked like an HO scale figure animated by CGI and the opposite of tilt/shift to make it look bigger. But then I realised the HO scale figures look more human than whatever it is in that video.

1 Like

I’m willing to contribute to his GoFundMe if he wants to try. :grin:

3 Likes

Not the one with billionaires. If they are enemies of each other it is only because they are fighting for dominance on that same side.

2 Likes

Eat the rich.

3 Likes

Mulch the rich.

6 Likes

Especially if we can combine it with Besso and Musk and Branson in a remake of Dark Star.

4 Likes