In his latest IG post Mark Zuckerberg rides a waterski waving an American flag to the tune of John Denver

No, mulch WITH the rich.

(I do not want to cover them in a couple of inches of good compost, I want to turn them INTO compost!)

4 Likes

I had not thought of that. It is a very good point.

1 Like

Sigh. Doesn’t he have a democracy to destroy?

1 Like

You just haven’t reached my ocean-deep level of cynicism… yet.

1 Like

0:21

1 Like

Very life like, no?

2 Likes

The animators captured what I feel whenever he invades my field of vision.

3 Likes

Oh, his work is more or less done there. Facebook has assembled an army of useful idiots to do just that.

1 Like

There are still other, relatively healthy democracies out there that Zuck has barely even gotten started with, though.

Zuckerberg is the son of a dentist. Is that not middle-class?

But his flag-waving aquatic video … WTF?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pedantic Digressions

’Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.’

3 Likes

In the 20th century, dentists were often the well-off in many communities. Not the robber baron rarified elite, but still the richest guy on the block, and boy, will their kids let the other kids know it at school. They have always been “resentful rich”: above the guy who owns the supermarket, but well aware that they are below MDs and full partners in the local law firm on the social pecking order at the country club.

1 Like

No, it’s not middle class in the slightest. Zuck went to Phillips Exeter, on full tuition. That’s $50k a year tuition.

EDIT: Also his mother was a psychiatrist before she had her kids, then stayed at home afterwards.

2 Likes

Well, I’ll give you that. Given that one needs make $188k/yr to qualify as “upper class” then the combined income of a dentist and a shrink (or even just one of them) would make it. What’s the term then for the billionaires?

Fuck all those fucks, if they paid any taxes we wouldn’t need bullshit billionaire “philanthropy”

1 Like

Assholes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.