In his sex-obsessed newsletter, Paul Gosar calls for General Milley to be executed

Russia is the last hope for white Western Christian civilisation.

/s

3 Likes

“We’re here live with a gentleman wearing a red cap. Excuse me, sir, I understand that you and your friends are big fans of Vladimir Putin, and you’d like to see the US be more like Russia. Is that right?”

“Yep.”

“But it’s a single-party state, run by a corrupt autocrat. Doesn’t that bother you?”

“Nope.”

“And you’re not worried that huge numbers of Russians live in poverty, while a few obscenely-wealthy oligarchs enrich themselves at their expense?”

“Nope.”

“Or that there’s credible evidence to suggest that the head of state routinely murders his political opponents and critics?”

“Don’t bother me none. That’s his business.”

“And it doesn’t concern you that the Russian state plans to conquer a number of independent democracies by military force, overthrow their elected governments and subject them to the same repressive regime as the Russian people?”

“Can’t say it does.”

“Or that the Russian religious establishment appears to have entirely abandoned the teachings of Christ in favor of acting as a semi-official propaganda arm of the Russian mafiya state?”

“Nope.”

“So, can you tell me in just a few words what it is that you like about Russia today?”

“Sure – no [ethnic slur deleted], no [slur related to sexual orientation deleted].”

3 Likes

zacariah-d

Scotland is the best thing to have ever happened

4 Likes

Wait. Didn’t someone somewhere just say that if the crime happens out in the open, it’s not a crime? Maybe that’s what all these MAGAts are going to use for their excuse when they’re FINALLY indicted.

2 Likes

Thank Dog I kept reading in order to figure out what was going on with the second line on that sign! :joy:

2 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.