In his sex-obsessed newsletter, Paul Gosar calls for General Milley to be executed

Originally published at: In his sex-obsessed newsletter, Paul Gosar calls for General Milley to be executed | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I think that date is off by a couple decades.

12 Likes

Paul Gosar, the member of Congress so odious that his own siblings appeared in a political ad to dissuade people from voting for him.

20 Likes

Is English Gosar’s second language? He appears to just speak fluent Puerile.

12 Likes

Jim Wright, over at Stonekettle Station, has so,e good commentary on this: https://www.stonekettle.com/

5 Likes

Needs more @frauenfelder

4 Likes

I believe Heather Cox Richardson makes a point somewhere that Trump and his party basically turned hard against the military in 2020, when Trump made his upside-down Bible photo opp at the church across the street. When Milley and the rest of the military said they served the country and the Constitution, not the president, the GOP realized they’d have to destroy the military to take over the country.

Hence death threats against Milley, Tommy Tuberville blocking promotions. The GOP hopes to get Trump in the White House, appoint Steve Bannon, Nick Fuentes, and Catturd to the Joint Chiefs, and then… profit? I guess?

11 Likes

Paul Gosar sucks.

11 Likes

Yes, indeed. Thank you. That’s the kind of typo that derails a conversation, isn’t it?

10 Likes

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

12 Likes

This is not the first time Gosar has called for someone’s execution. Can someone arrest this motherfucker already? He means what he says. He doesn’t yet have the means to carry it out, but he fully intends to execute the people he keeps threatening.

ETA: I’m tired of the media pretending this is some kind of normal partisan political grandstanding. It isn’t. These people fully intend to overthrow our government, and they’re not being secretive about it. And they will start lining people up and shooting them if Trump gets re-elected in 2024.

22 Likes

This made me laugh hard, because his name is the equivalent of Dick Cummings in my native language (Portuguese).

5 Likes

Remember how Obama was described as hating the troops and being an unfit leader because he once returned a salute while holding a coffee cup?

10 Likes

Don’t minimize the extent of his treachery. There was also that one time he didn’t wear a flag pin!

9 Likes

No pin on the tan suit! The horror!

4 Likes

Heh, heh, heh.

5 Likes

{live sit-com audience} “WHOOOOOOO!”

4 Likes

“He had one boss: President Trump…”

And Trump had one boss: politicians’ revered The American People, same as you. And we’re ordering you, Paul, next time you’re home—walk into the desert and don’t turn back.

6 Likes

Freudian slip on Gosar’s part; grammatically, it should be ‘hanged.’

6 Likes

So, at last count, the Republican party is now opposed to democracy, freedom, states’ rights, the military, and probably quite a lot of other things they once claimed to believe in. On the other hand, they’re now in favor of Russia, which they once hated with a passion.

They apparently still approve of God, but only when He does what they tell Him to.

6 Likes