In interview, Rittenhouse disavows QAnon and says Lin Wood is insane

You’re not alone

3 Likes

That story was based on a real person

7 Likes

Given the usual sort of arseholes you’ll find on a golf course, you could argue they were doing him a favour.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Thank you for the concise answer. I agree that it doesn’t matter. I was just wondering how he was spinning it. The bits that I did see gave me the impression that he does come across as quite polished in general, then again, Tucker Carlson isn’t exactly a fiery spotlight of inquisition, at least not for, you know, people who go on Tucker Carlson.

18 posts were split to a new topic: Fat Jokes are ok

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fat Jokes are ok again, if you are bad

There’s a complicated bumfight going on in the Qverse.

10 Likes
7 Likes

LetThemFight.gif

13 Likes

AR-15’s at 2 paces. Preferably with family and business associates around.

1 Like

What am I supposed to take from his disavowal when he meets with Tucker Carlson and Trump?

6 Likes

Probably with the same level of sincerity as his attempted crying in the witness stand.

8 Likes

My best guess is that kid is being pulled apart from the seams by everyone that paid for his defense and he’s trying to keep everyone happy or meet his obligations.

As bad as he is the people attempting to use him are just as bad and once he’s no longer useful they’re going to throw him away.

I know he made his own bed but months from now he’s going to be in tough shape and years from now I don’t think he’s going be well.

And I know, his victims are never going to be well, I’m just commenting on the evil all around this situation and how none of the people involved cares about the well being of others. The only thing they care about is money and power.

1 Like

He’s still locked in a slowdance with the devil. Ain’t no getting out of that.

That’s what I mean and I think the deal he made with the devil is going to do him in. In this case the devil has many faces.

He made first contact with the devil but to get to that point he was manipulated by the extreme right probably starting with his upbringing.

Which brings us back to the devil.

2 Likes

H’well, so much for Rittenhouse getting good advice to steer clear of the crazies. I guess there’s some line with Trump and Charlie Kirk on one side, QAnon and Lin Wood on the other, but it’d be so arbitrary.

Perhaps funds facilitators verses funding sucks?

3 Likes

It’s like Alien Vs Predator.

Whoever wins, we all lose.

6 Likes

Ted Cruz vs Matt Gaetz.

5 Likes

Speaking of Gaetz…

That’s one big bucket of ugly crabs.

3 Likes