In Ireland, Mike Pence stays at Trump’s Doonbeg resort 150 miles away from VP's meetings in Dublin

I’m sorry, what?

2 Likes

The Cawleys are an Irish gypsy clan

And that’s relevant because … ?

2 Likes

Because why would you expect anything better from Mike Pence than what he did, come visit Ireland and be all nice only to TOTALLY shit on us as he left by saying we were not negotiating in good faith with Britain

Just to absolutely clear: are you saying one should not expect anything better from Mike Pence because he has Gypsy blood?

3 Likes

No, because he is related to ONE particular family, I may have expressed it erroneously so have went back and clarified

well no its one country, britain are occuppying 6 counties, its 2 states

1 Like

From the article you linked to…

They mention that not only did Trump over-pay an estimated $11+M for the property, he has also funneled hundreds of millions of dollars to keep it running. The caption for this photo says that the workforce there is 300:

You’ll notice how remote the location is, how small the employee parking lot (lower left, I assume), and how empty both parking lots are. Employees are probably not walking there. Looks like there’s just a skeleton crew to keep it open.

Nothing hinky to see here, nosirree bob.

4 Likes

Such a good show. My favourite character remains the ultra-boring uncle. The scene where he talks about being hijacked by I.R.A. terrorists is hilarious.

Yeah that’s more in line with what I thought.

Oof! You’re gonna have to unpack that for me!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.