In new ad, Arizona candidate shoots at actors playing Biden, Pelosi, and Mark Kelly

Originally published at: In new ad, Arizona candidate shoots at actors playing Biden, Pelosi, and Mark Kelly | Boing Boing

9 Likes

It’s not even a dog whistle anymore. “How soon can we use our guns to take our country back?” Yeah, this here is your answer, I guess.

Terrifying Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

35 Likes

They’re showing everyone who they are but many (including the corporate media) still hesitate to believe them.

24 Likes

And yet, you know the very same people who are sharing this with glee are having a fucking meltdown about how “uncivilized” the ad by the LA senate candidate Gary Chambers was… “oh no, he burned a rebel flag!!! How HATEFUL1!!!”

Come On Reaction GIF

34 Likes

more evidence that the civil war has already started. just saying.

13 Likes

Don’t worry, in Arizona you can come to college strapped now, so anyone bad will have the guns shot out of their hands by an sharp eyed 18 year old.
All nice and legal.

13 Likes

“I’m a wittle cowboy, and I shoots down the wibewals in Congwess pewpewpew”

13 Likes

I mean, I already had little desire to watch the Superbowl, but if this is going to be allowed to air during it, well, all the more reason to stay away from that utter crock of corporate dumbassery.

16 Likes

“No, you don’t get it, this is just a metaphor, OK? It’s not actual murder, it just symbolizes me murdering them.”

20 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, this is definitely a ridiculous ad, but I can’t be the only one who snickered as Nancy Pelosi scuttled away at the end.

But seriously, these Republican gun-toting political ads have some of the most small dick energy I’ve ever seen.

Richard Pryor Kinda GIF

3 Likes

Since he’s shooting at their guns, his opponent should paint him as weak on gun rights.

10 Likes
14 Likes

In this crowd, yes, you probably were. You want the OANN board. They are having a laugh riot at the stupid cowardly libs who can’t even shoot back.

24 Likes

WT everluving actual F?!?
Remember the fucking meltdown the right had when Kathy Griffin, a comedian, posed for that magazine cover???
But this is totally cool for someone who is essentially applying to go to work in the same building as the people he’s threatening. Sure.
Adding to the list of things the right is totally okay hating:
Big bird
Mr. Rogers
Tom Hanks
Public libraries, and now
Astronauts.
If someone had made this into a tv show 10 years ago I would’ve thought it was too absurd to be believable. Now we’re all forced to live it.

34 Likes

Thank you Arizona GQP for removing all doubt that’s the state is FUBAR.

9 Likes

FTFY.

18 Likes

Frustrated Skip Bayless GIF

17 Likes

What else could you possibly expect in a post Trump world besides bland white republicans stage acting for TV and social media.

Just remember Tip O’Neal’s ancient wisdom: All politics is l̶o̶c̶a̶l̶ showbusiness.

7 Likes

You can, and should, report the video.

1 Like

Sad Boomer’s masturbation fantasy.

1 Like