In Trump's shambolic White House, staffers who can't find the light-switches literally hold meetings in the dark

Constantly.

1 Like

I’m aware of that…

Well when they’re built sure. But when important people want changes, they tend to get made no matter what the impact on adherence to fire-safety codes are. I’m currently in a years long fight to get recycling bins removed from the stairwells. Because you’re NOT supposed to pile flammable material within your “exit enclosure.”

2 Likes

Nearly 350 people who work the job, not the administration. Many have been there for decades. They famously do not take partisan sides. And yet, this administration can’t work with them. Rather telling, don’t you think?

16 Likes

I think it depends entirely on whether or not actual safety officials have been included vs having meeting about it. Because they will levy fines over such things. And then those bins go away quickly.

Important people can want changes, they just have to be willing to pay for them. That’s usually when they stop wanting them so much.

1 Like

Meanwhile, in the British Virgin Islands, President Obama and Richard Branson have some good times:

That’s quality. Not Tr(ump)ash.

3 Likes

Was just wondering about that…

3 Likes

… who are willing to tell them where the light switches are / who get asked by the staff of this administration where they light switches are. I’m not really surprised by that.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.