In unhinged Truth Social post, an infuriated Trump accuses Biden of being angry

Originally published at: An infuriated Trump accuses Biden of being angry - Boing Boing

13 Likes

Poor old Man. He spent 4 years of the sunset of His life waiting for the moment to get His revenge and Mr. Biden took It from him. Not fair. Sad.

60 Likes

Master projectionist.

GOP projectionism

54 Likes

Projection or wishing? Make up your mind.

Anyway, weird perpetually angry and confused Donald.

20 Likes

Aww, is Lil Donny thwowing a tantwum? I wonder what could have happened that upset the crybaby. Only one thing to do: laugh at the pathetic little loser.

31 Likes

And it’s striking fear into the hearts of those around him.

giphy

29 Likes

I feel like the Dems pulled an Aang and instead of fighting, just took away the Fire Lord’s bending ability.

…it’s not a perfect metaphor, I know…

How about “Biden was the One Ring and instead of using it to fight the Dark lord, they chose to destroy it…” - closer maybe?

16 Likes

Perfect translation.

bill hader conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

19 Likes

It’s hard to tell whether Donald Trump or the NYT opinion page is more upset that the asinine “coup” narrative has been laughed out of serious discussion. They’re all so upset that their absolute certainty about the chaos that would result from Biden stepping aside was based on them being ensconced firmly up their own online backsides, they just don’t know what to do with themselves.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/17/opinion/election-dnc-convention.html

29 Likes

There’s probably something hidden in code via the randomly capitalised words. Is the KGB monitoring Truth Social for clues?

25 Likes

I have been reminded of Sauron’s inability to imagine anyone throwing away the one ring, since he would never have given up any chance of power. But this would be if somehow they had tossed it into the fire, and he went on talking about how upset Sleepy Frodo is that he got lost and dropped the thing and definitely will be trying to fish the ring out any moment now.

40 Likes

I’m pretty sure they only let him use ketchup packets now.

Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

18 Likes

That link is to a column by Maureen Dowd, the Times’ resident pearl clutching buffoon. Not worth reading.

21 Likes

She’s such a drama queen that she dated Aaron Sorkin.

15 Likes

Well…yeah…that’s kind of the point? The unanimity of foot-stomping pissyness from these two unpleasant camps.

8 Likes

As usual, we saw two completely different speeches. He was angry, but it wasn’t at the Dems - it was at Trump pretty specifically.

15 Likes

Biden is about to retire from one of the most stressful jobs in the world after 50 years of public service and just had an incredible send-off from his friends and colleagues who are now in an excellent position to continue his legacy. If he took some time to sunbathe on the California coast I would imagine he was probably enjoying a moment of relaxation and relief rather than seething in rage.

39 Likes

Do You Have Any Idea How Little That Narrows It Down Blight GIF – Do ...

21 Likes

Ummmm. . . “cool story bro.”

16 Likes

Fron Ann Telnaes

ketshup

32 Likes