Incarcerated fraudster Martin Shkreli says he can cure coronavirus if he's released from prison

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/08/incarcerated-fraudster-martin.html

3 Likes

No.
Fuck no.

He should get more prison for even talking at this point.

Psychopaths should not be listened to.

43 Likes

Was there a bridge included in that deal?

11 Likes

If Marty is the sole individual who can save the world, Please accept this as my vote for the proposition that this whole survival-of-the-species thing is overrated.

23 Likes

Shkreli has no medical knowledge. He’s an incompetent bean-shuffler. I hope he gets the Orange Plague in prison, so he can examine it close up.

18 Likes

No thanks. A cure that costs $750/pill isn’t going to help very many people, after all.

28 Likes

He needs to add for posterity,

“I promiiiiiise I won"t leave the country!”

6 Likes

Have him work on Ebola first, try the vaccine and or medicine on himself first; if it works, he can go back to jail while the money the drug makes can pay for all the damages he done (one of the conditions of his semi-freedom). If it fails, well, justice is served in another way, he is proven wrong and doesnt cost anything to anyone.
win-win.

9 Likes

Zoidberg says “Oh, wait…”

4 Likes

When I think of Hell on Earth, this guys mug shows up.

5 Likes

I know what he can do.

8 Likes

A three month furlough spent in tar and feather would work. And then back to the pokey with justice still intact.

3 Likes

Objectively, I am in favor of furloughing all non-violent offenders during the pandemic.

But that very punchable face makes me feel extremely non-objective…

I think you’re low-balling there… the pharma bro would start by tacking on some extra zeros :rage:

4 Likes

Thanks, Lex Luthor, I’m sure you could’ve cured cancer by now if you weren’t so busy trying to kill Superman. But then if you were going to do it, you would’ve done it already, so no thanks, go ahead and rot in prison.

How About No

11 Likes

I’ll wager he was smirking as he typed that out.

11 Likes

Does punching Martin Shkreli in the face cure coronavirus? Only one way to find out!

19 Likes

$5 says he gets a Trump pardon and is named new federal health director.

16 Likes

What have we got to lose?

3 Likes

our lives.

8 Likes