Incel live-streamer and GOP icon Nick Fuentes claims his desire to wed 16-year-old was mere "exaggeration"

Don’t “whitewash” him as an just an incel, call a spade a spade, he’s an out and out neo-nazi.

7 Likes

Identity is complex… he can be both.

16 Likes

“… straight from the tap” he said. Good. I hope the cow falls on top of him and rolls around a bit.

13 Likes

Nor “involuntary,” since he frames involuntary celibacy as a lifestyle choice rather than a basic inability to find a sex partner.

If you’re not getting any because you’re waiting to marry a teenager after you hit 30 then you’re not an incel, you’re just a delusional asshole who is terrified of women.

23 Likes

Yes, although that “basic inability to find a sex partner” could directly stem from his “lifestyle choice” to continually live-stream his turn-off/red-flag personality to the entire world.

11 Likes

The term incel got appropriated a while ago by misogynists who use it to mean being unable to find a relationship on their incredibly demanding terms, even if they actually had a partner. At this point using it in its original sense, for men and women who were simply not sure how to connect with others, would be an insult to them.

11 Likes

Oh, Nick. Just wait until you hit 50 and gravity kicks in.

matt damon waiting GIF

I’d like to say no self-respecting person would want to touch you then, but it seems to be the case already.

5 Likes

Has anyone already…. ? =looks around= nope?

Christ what an asshole

Alright. As you were.

9 Likes

I think the misogynists were pretty much the only ones who ever self-identified as that term to begin with.

There have always been people who can’t manage to get laid for one reason or another. The only time I’ve heard people describing themselves as “incels” was in the context of bitter dudes who think that womankind has cheated them out of the sex they are owed as a natural birthright.

6 Likes

Ok, that’s enough everything for me today. I exceeded my maximum daily what the fuck by about 10 am this morning.

11 Likes

The term originally comes from Alana’s Involuntary Celibacy Project, which she made up for all sorts of people who didn’t have the social skills to find partners in hopes of forming a community where they could help each other. It was very much stolen from them.

20 Likes

Ah, TIL.

10 Likes

dating women is gay.

awkward pulp fiction GIF

4 Likes

There was an intellectual milieu in Wilhelmine Germany that held similar views. The idea was that Prussia was the new Sparta, and that true martial heterosexuality required sex with other men so as not to contaminate one’s masculine force with girl cooties.

5 Likes

Schitts Creek Please GIF by CBC

3 Likes

Did you read the original post?

8 Likes

He already seems to be adopting Trump’s comb-over tactics.

63851c46080c4.r_d.289-299-4463

2 Likes

Opening their secluded shelter’s blast-proof door is the very first step for something like happiness. Actually, the first step should be a long shower.

1 Like

Neo nazi belief is a form of birth control. Nature is selecting Nick out.

8 Likes

Biologically planned obsolescence.

3 Likes