Incel live-streamer and GOP icon Nick Fuentes claims his desire to wed 16-year-old was mere "exaggeration"

Originally published at: Incel live-streamer and GOP icon Nick Fuentes claims his desire to wed 16-year-old was mere "exaggeration" | Boing Boing

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but I’ve had to use this twice here in one week -

46 Likes

Stealing it for future use; thanks.

18 Likes

Of course conservatives love this creepy-ass groomer.
Sophomores won’t want your old predator vibes, dude.

14 Likes

So, wait… his “correction” was that he actually meant that 26-year-olds should marry 16-year-olds. That’s not better… and he doesn’t understand why.

Seems like the only “acceptable” woman to him is the imaginary one.

And it’s exactly the same people who claim gays are somehow “groomers” for just existing.

25 Likes

You mean he’s not already taken?

7 Likes

I don’t think he knows what “gay” means, for a start.

15 Likes

Yeesh. Reading that shit. . . obviously the “exaggeration” here is that anyone would ever marry him.

11 Likes

“When I use a word”, Humpty Fuenty said in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean–neither more nor less.”
– apologies to Lewis Carroll

20 Likes

Twice now in one hour:

28 Likes

Gross gross gross!

But also, it’s gay as a male to date and have sex with women? So the incel excuse for not having sex with women is that it’s gay?!?!?! First there is nothing wrong with being gay. But secondly alights with the “everything I don’t like or can’t have is gay” attitude. LOL what pathetic losers they are. How do they get so much following and popularity I’ll never know.

12 Likes

That was the most disgusting thing I’ve seen all day.

I hope he drinks lots of raw milk. That should slow him up.

16 Likes

What in the world was that rotting word salad?

11 Likes

I think he’s just eleven years old, up past his bedtime because of too many energy drinks.

Or just a fuckwit. Hard to tell them apart, isn’t it?

28 Likes

If he tried to pull this shit with my little sister- my many, large brothers would have had more than a word with him.

And I’d help.

14 Likes

Just for a second let’s accept his analogy: women age like milk. So…what?..you get some nice varieties of cheese. Fuentes himself, though, ages like a raw fish.

9 Likes

21 Likes

And raw eggs. Maybe a little raw chicken, too, for good measures.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Obviously she has to be Canadian, too.