Nick Fuentes gives Nazi salute, says he will do anything for Trump — even torture and kill

Originally published at: Nick Fuentes gives Nazi salute, says he will kill for Trump

4 Likes

Sure, Nick, but what if Trump ordered you to do something you didn’t already desperately want to do?

20 Likes

People who do not want to murder and torture do not spend their time dreaming up scenarios where someone asks them to murder and torture.

24 Likes

“Donald Trump says go home and shut the fuck up.”

That would be good.

21 Likes

Would you die though, you slimy little necrotic pustule?

15 Likes

Yes, though not soon enough, sadly…

20 Likes

“No. I’m kidding, kidding, kidding, kidding. … We’re just having fun with it. … It’s just a joke….”

As usual from the future death squad commandants of America…

29 Likes

The correct term for an Ironic Nazi is … Nazi.

This was posted more than 12 months ago. The information may be outdated.

I think that article is evergreen.

19 Likes

Nazis need to be wiped out along with the use of the singular “it” with the plural “jokes”.

8 Likes

Nick Fuentes gives Nazi salute, says he will do anything for Trump — even torture and kill

no surprise there. nazis gonna nazi.

6 Likes

I was just looking for that one; thanks

11 Likes

Stochastic terrorist admits to being ready to commit not-so-stochastic terrorism.

In a sane world this would be sufficient grounds for prosecution for conspiracy…

17 Likes

Fuckface Von Clownstick would never directly tell him what he’d like done. it would be done through suggestions transmitted via third parties so that there would always be plausible deniability.

9 Likes

I know, I know, he’s doing this stuff because he wants the attention, because cooking up outrage is a way to build his brand and get hits from incels and dumbshits. Just doing it for attention and giggles.

On the other hand, it’d also get him a hell of a lot more attention and send important lessons to the rest of Trump’s wannabe goons if they found his corpse tied to a tree with his arms and legs torn off and metal nails driven through his face…

7 Likes

I sometimes find myself morbidly curious how Nick Fuentes got to be such a septic human being, in the same way I’m curious about the life cycle of organisms that live in fecal matter.

Except the second one is less disgusting and even provides a valuable environmental service to the planet.

12 Likes

No. It’s well beyond time to start believing these people. They are fascists.

15 Likes

To paraphrase:

I am a nihilistic, power-hungry attention-w***e with no filters and no sense of decency.

6 Likes

He’s a fascist. Look at what he does, not what he says. You can never trust a fascist to tell you the truth about what they’re doing and what they want. Their actions tell the real story. He’s a fascist, as shown BY HIS ACTIONS.

19 Likes

Pretty sure he’s doing it because doing it gets him real power and real money and helps endear him to fascist leadership whom he legitimately supports?

12 Likes

Seth Meyers Idk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

And by pretending he’s not really a nazi, but “doing it for attention” he can keep that minority of fence-sitters who would not want to be directly connected to fascists, but are willing to look the other way, if they feel entertained, and there is some fig-leaf of denial about his real motives… “well, but he SAID he’s just doing it to be funny”…

But apparently, if it’s not from the 1930s in central Europe, it’s just sparlking authoritarianism… or just harmless attention-seeking… :rage:

That being said, even if he WAS just doing it for “attention” as the comic above argues, that wouldn’t even matter. The impact is precisely the same - spreading fascist ideology to people who are looking for meaning in life…

19 Likes