Incel live-streamer and GOP icon Nick Fuentes claims his desire to wed 16-year-old was mere "exaggeration"

A swastika tattoo is almost as effective as a vasectomy.

6 Likes

“Involuntary celibacy” was but one of the terms they used and it was used only selfdepricatingly and not seriously as it is an oxymoron, they knew you can’t be involuntary celibate as celibacy is chosen. The misogynists took over the groups very quickly honed in on that specific word and used i uncritically and unironically. Essentially “incel” has been the unironic term for the misogynists from the beginning

So, you didn’t read the linked article, then.

5 Likes

Huh, that page says sometime around 93-97, I recall housemates (who were women) using the term (referring to themselves, rather jokingly) in 1990. I was certainly confused for a few years when “incel” started to become an odious label, as “involuntarily celibate” was a quite useful casual phrase.

That’s exactly what many (most?) incels are.

4 Likes

The hilarity of calling yourself an incel. He’s not even bad-looking. If he didn’t make women snarf the second he opened his mouth, he’d have no problem finding someone. You can just choose to not be misogynist and neo-nazi.

2 Likes

Just did the math and realized that the hypothetical person Nick Fuentes would like to be paired with in his ideal union would currently be 10 years old.

2 Likes

That tracks with right wingers, people who want 10 year olds to give birth.

6 Likes

He is like gas station sushi left out on the table at a Texas picnic for a couple hours.

Oh, I’d imagine there are many people who want to touch him, just not in a way he’d like. There are some faces only a mother could love (maybe), but everybody wants to punch.

5 Likes

No surprise.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.