Incredible sight as seven suns mysteriously appear over China (video)

Originally published at: Incredible sight as seven suns mysteriously appear over China (video) - Boing Boing

4 Likes

And all the suns are setting (rising?) behind identical clouds

14 Likes

If EVER a video screamed out for being horizontal…

FFS!!!

17 Likes

Qfc3

8 Likes

Yeah, I’m calling fake; I could only count six suns

12 Likes

5 Likes

Do we sweat 6 times as much under six suns?
Or better yet get that beach tan in a 6th of the time? Also, which sun do i worship?

4 Likes

Wacky.

It’s a glitch in the Matrix.

1 Like

You have reached your maximum of 6 backups. Purchase Pro for unlimited security.

6 Likes

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO ROTATE YOUR GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING PHONE 90 FUCKING DEGREES JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

That was a sentence!

15 Likes

Only adds to the mystery!

1 Like
  1. Was she the only one who saw this? (I am thinking it could be the internal reflections on the double/multi-pane window, or some seriously tortured lens flare from her camera.)
  2. Were there people outdoors experiencing this same view (without the aid of cameras/windows?)
3 Likes

Pretty…

6 Likes

I think that is the only appropriate response to this.

5 Likes

It is my cultivated pet peeve. I should be more positive!

4 Likes

[ article posted by Allan Rose Hill ]

5 Likes

I have a neon unicorn nightlight in my bathroom that can be seen as a reflection in my bedroom window at night, when the other lights are off. It produces three unicorns due to my triple pane window making three reflections.
Should I alert the media?

13 Likes

if one is a cynical old @#$ there are a lot of hits if one searches for: “multiple exposure apps” (not “long exposure” that’s for making river water wispy, for example. “multiple exposure” and likely beyond “double exposure”)

1 Like

Is this not just double pane glass

3 Likes