Incredible video of car flying over a pickup truck right into home's garage

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/15/incredible-video-of-car-flying-over-a-pickup-truck-right-into-homes-garage.html

5 Likes

“Missed a turn”? I mean, I know I hate people who come to almost a dead stop when they turn, but that guy was doing a bit more than the speed limit in a residential area and casually missed a left, I’m pretty sure.

12 Likes

As a high-school physics problem: will the increased acceleration of an EV compensate for the increased mass of an EV that we still get insane airborne videos like this? extra-credit: and how much additional damage will result? (“let’see… ½mv²…”)

5 Likes

That’ll buff out.

9 Likes

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

6 Likes

A million to one shot, Jerry!

8 Likes

Dukes of Riverside?

9 Likes

Video is gagging for a slo-mo.

4 Likes

Some people will do anything for a parking spot.

7 Likes

cwaa
Give that fucker a lifetime driving ban.

10 Likes

jim-carrey-like-a-glove

5 Likes

“Hi, Honey; I’m home!”

3 Likes

This dude has nothing on the Polish roundabout-overflying car

10 Likes

A few years ago, I got home from work to find an overturned pickup in my front yard, along with two tow trucks and a half dozen or so neighbors wandering around looking at the damage.

I live on a straight stretch of road, no sudden turns or other reasons they’d end up 50’ from the road, upside down, with bits of F-350 trim and decor spread over what appeared to be a couple of hundred feet of skid and roll damage to the lawn.

I never did get an explanation of what happened. Watching this, though, reminds me now as it did then: some people are idiots, and many of them drive multi-ton hunks of steel with no regard for their own safety, let alone yours. Be careful out there.

6 Likes

Someone posted that vid on a European blogging site where I hang out. The users are mostly German speakers and Poles, and one user said, “Oh, that’s my hometown! I remember when that happened!” tophat-biggrin Several others chimed in, saying they remembered it, but also things like, “My mom saw it happen!” “I know that guy!”

3 Likes

Dang. So how many Poles does it take to fly a car over a roundabout? Asking for 5th grade me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.