Indiana women phone the governor's office to tell him about their periods

10 Likes

Social Interactions would cover not least everything a G.P. or Gyn. sees someone for traumatic incident that was not markedly antisocial. Hugs from people wearing shirts like Uggs. Dress fittings from bitey inconsiderate mugs. Henfights with cut stems and STEM pikes from scoutlike fen. Film week floor seating and sill-height door cleating. Just like the American Gothic farm the month after, with people coming around asking for pitchfork poses and scooping kisses in the same breath. Awesome, Indiana Women.

3 Likes

That’s aggressive weeding for a public library and an insane conception of probability, thanks. [Sees nym: Oh.] Sign him up for the 72-hour State Discretion palpitation of the ureter then. Scary Terry, D.Prc. reading in…

I would answer except that particular post has disappeared?

I did like your rhyme scheme, though.:slight_smile:

It would be cool if some of the women, should they so choose, bombarded the governor with some home-baked bread leavened with their vaginal yeast.

4 Likes

Exactly. ‘Social interactions’ includes more than simply fucking. And really, if your ‘social interaction’ squishes them harder than a breast exam, you’re doing it wrong. (Or very, very right, for some)

2 Likes

I read this and immediately thought of how so much of women’s clothing does seem to be built to actually fit women, or at least none of the ones I know. Now of course there are a lot of different body shapes, so that does make clothing more difficult, but even with that consideration, you’d think the mammogram machines would at least be a more comfortable fit for those within a general range, with those outside that range being the exceptions. (Sort of like how I have trouble fitting into an MRI, although a lot of people have no difficulty.)

4 Likes

Ah yes, the struggle of trying to find a button-down shirt that doesn’t have boob-gap. The moment we get the slightest hint of breasts they stop fitting unless they’re huge everywhere else.

8 Likes

Yes. It is called Moon Magic for a reason.

http://www.thefountainoflife.org/womb-awakening/sacred-menstruation/sacred-menstruation-reclaiming-our-wise-blood/

3 Likes

Mike Pence is clearly one of the lizard people’s worst human suits.

4 Likes

The Indiana law bans abortions based on a prenatal diagnosis of disabilities and birth defects.

It is a supremely stupid law written which violates patient privacy (see HIPAA), requires doctors to violate professional ethics, and is designed to create an unnecessary burden on the state. My question still remains for the morons who wrote and passed this law, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?

As if slutshaming and fetus worship wasn’t enough of a driving force for these [insert expletive of choice impugning their intelligence, parentage, and/or status as human beings]. Now they go after women who under most conditions intended to keep their pregnancy and raise children. All in a bid to further burden the state’s foster care and public healthcare system.

The women calling into the governor’s office deserve as much praise as can be mustered for their creative response to such political boneheadery.

It was bad enough Pence had passed what amounted to Jim Crow 2.0 against gays a few months ago, now he is going after women as well. Seriously, profanity fails me in describing my contempt for this miserable excuse for an elected official.

12 Likes

Tell me about it. And my breasts are rather modest…in size.:angry: (They’re not necessarily opposed in showing themselves.:slight_smile:)

2 Likes

Can I call and let him know I’m menopausal?

8 Likes

Do! And go into excruciating detail on every uncomfortable issue with menopause. Vaginal dryness, pain during sex, hot flashes, etc.

8 Likes

Yeah, this.

There’s a world of difference between someone’s hand pressure or a hug and TWO PIECES OF PLASTIC SQUISHING YOUR FLESH FLAT AT THE BASE OF YOUR BOOB.

It’s like comparing a pap smear to sex. Similar body parts, yeah. WORLD OF DIFFERENCE.

12 Likes

I learnt a lot about mammography in this thread.

I’m torn between

and

13 Likes

I’ve never been prouder to be an adopted Hoosier. Rock on, ladies.

5 Likes

There is never too much information.

5 Likes

Well, you have one person to thank for that.:wink:

1 Like

Why didn’t Pence go “full Trump” and legislate punishments for women attempting to have an abortion. You know he wants to.

1 Like