Inside a Florida 'Cookie Monster' doll, 314 grams of cocaine found

I think cookie monster was framed. He doesn’t like pi. COOKIE MONSTER LIKES COOKIES.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I think it all boils down to vegetables. You take someone’s cookie habit away, and they’ll just look for some other avenue to get their kicks.

So about 100 pies worth? It’s always about the baked goods with that guy.

1 Like

Aw. C’mon. This was clearly just his personal stash.

Its not even really that much…

wow. I’ve never seen that film. I’m familiar with Dead Alive, and Bad Taste, though.

1 Like

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

Yeah, we need to end the “I smelled” non-objective and unverifiable reasoning for searches.

Cookie Monster has a knack for showing up in some of the strangest places.

1 Like

Go with caution. It is dark dark DARK. and funny but DARK. I liked it more than Dead Alive, but I tried to watch it a third time and realized I could not possibly do that.

The knife throwing vietnam vet alligator with the heroin addiction might be my favorite anti-muppet.

1 Like

I always suspected Cookie Monster was into something heavier than just cookies…

Textbook example of how NOT to transport drugs. What the hell was he thinking??

I think he was screwed when the police officer decided to stop and search the car for DWB, regardless of the hiding place.

• The “obscured license plate” excuse to stop the car.
  • The “tinted windows” shield against being called on profiling.
  • The “smelled marijuana” justification for searching.

The guy certainly had cocaine, and maybe those justifications were real, but I wonder how many profiled stop-and-searches go down without finding anything?

Obviously they should hire middle-aged white guys in plain cars to transport the drugs.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.