iPhone 6 Plus is the iPad Mini Minus

Apple lawyers claim that hacking your iphone or installing un-approved software on it will land you in jail. In order to develop for the iphone, you must obtain all apple hardware and software, pay a substantial tax. and beg for approval from the Great Corporation. Why is this even an issue?

2 Likes

in my experience, 768 vertical pixels for content and 768 vertical pixels for the virtual keyboard make for a usable combination. If the ipad was 16:9, there would hardly be any space for the content.

sed ‘s/Samsung/Apple/’
:wink:

1 Like

Then you’re not of the Body. You couldn’t be.

1 Like

Nice! Make and model? (never mind, found it.)

1 Like

The promo video where he uses it to retrieve the girl’s purse from a tree is a thing of rare genius.

USB driver hell first time setup. Win8/x64, S3/Nexus 5/Nexus 7/Galaxy Nexus. Also searching for a rom I can use in Canada - haven’t found a good rom repository that makes the choice easy, just forums.

That does look tactical…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the ROM doesnt care what country you’re in, as long as the device is either unlocked or is locked with your carrier, you are good to go.
I unknowingly installed ROM from India on an Xperia and it works just fine in Mexico.

Canada runs a different version of the S4: It’s an I337M rather than i950x. Not even the I337 that AT&T uses which at least earns its own XDA wiki page, which mentions they are not the same but somehow they score the same forum. OK.

They still recommend an i337 rom.

Now how the heck do I figure out what the best rom is?

Honestly, I wish they’d just add phone capability to the iPad.

Throw in a bluetooth headset and a smart watch, and it’s pretty much the same experience, just more capable for everything else.

1 Like

I did some digging around and curiosly enough, according to wikipedia its the same model offered in Mexico. If you feel a little adventurous, search for “samsung galaxy s4 telcel”
But anyway, I looked around and just in case you’re interested, here’s the cyanogenmod rom for your phone:

This page http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Jfltecan_Info Leads to this page with the rom for your phone:
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Jflte_Info

Here’s the link to your stock ROM, just in case you want to set everything back to normal

As for other ROMs, well, I wouldnt worry too much about the difference between the I337M and I337, I just rooted a galaxy mini S3 and the Mexico variant is I8190L instead of I8190. Everything worked out fine.

The ROMS at this site look good and specifically mention the I337M:

Anyway, good luck!

1 Like

Simpsons Samsung did it.

I need the iPhone/iPad for one specific piece of software- because GarageBand imports directly into Logic.

For everything else I use Linux, but Apple is still hands-down the best ecosystem for a musician.

Fair dos, aye. I have had significant difficulty trying to get ilok devices working in any version of Windows except XP. Music software is all a hideous palimpsest of kludges going back decades in my experience. If it works, you shouldn’t fuck with it. Ever.

2 Likes

I had no idea he was pregnant - see what you can learn on the Internets!?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.