Iran War: As U.S. sends 3,500 more troops to mideast, the vibe in Baghdad is bad

15 Likes

Isn’t that supposed to read “Endless Business Transactions”?

Saddam being out and the general situation with ISIS has meant a lot of shifting military alliances in the area.

2 Likes

I’m convinced that everyone working at The Hill is confused, or an unpaid intern. Or both.

2 Likes

I think it’s a given that Iran will design a response(s) based on real-time likelihood of Trump’s re-election and preponderance of US public’s anti-war sentiments, and that throughout the year.

1 Like

It’s for sale if you’re interested.

Maybe RT will buy it.

5 Likes
12 Likes
9 Likes

The empire is bipartisan.

6 Likes

That dude is hilarious. He’s got that “I’ma troll you to your face” patter down like a monologue.

3 Likes

Pffft! As if there’s any such place as “Iran”!

2 Likes

“Not sufficient retaliation.” Sigh. Just getting started. Fuck.

5 Likes

Yeah.

Trying to drive the U.S. out – after all its decades there of imperialistic malfeasance – would only make the U.S. dig in its murderous heels all the more deeply.

3 Likes

Telling a toddler “do not do x” virtually guarantees said behavior. Our idiot leader could give toddlers lessons in toddlerhood. And consequences tend to bring on tantrums. Ordinarily I tell people to just deal with it, since it cannot really cause harm. This toddler can quite literally end the world. There was a Twilight Zone episode like that, now that I think about it.

6 Likes

What does Trump’s seemingly toddler-like behavior have to do with imperialistic plunder?

Okay, this guy wins the internet for today.

3 Likes

I have to wonder if even those motivated by the potential for plunder are worried about the impulsive, act-without-forethought shitshow that is this presidency.

3 Likes

LIkely so. His advanced case of Toddler Syndrome could indeed result in a decline in some forms of corporate profit. Oh well, one less yacht than one had hoped to buy this year should be an endurable loss.

2 Likes

7Nb7KM7Ea3H3kBfQeQkCKZw8qRbUKT6pCkv8_iZKWZI

6 Likes

Our military has thought of / planned this for many years…

3 Likes