Irish man drives truck full of communion wafers into Russian Embassy

i was hoping he’d yell something like “Choke on the body of christ, Putin!” or something. but i guess this works.

4 Likes

Erin go brakeless!

5 Likes

mr filatov sure used an awful lot of words without saying anything, just like a Yankistani rethuglicant.

Love that Irish broadcaster, asking real questions w/o pussyfooting around, pushing the schmuck to actually answer, and throwing his own statements back in his face.

Would that our own broadcasters and interviewers were so tough.

3 Likes

I saw that the statement was on that twitter account, but it’s so weirdly reverse self-aware (?) I immediately wondered, “But did they, though? Is that really the Russian Embassy’s twitter account? If it is, did it get hacked?” Because… that’s kind of inexplicable.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I may be a trusting soul, but it read as allegory to me as well. A condemnation of the attack on Ukraine that couldn’t be stated any other way, in the form of an under the table, “we have no idea what’s going on and don’t support this either”

3 Likes

In response to use of weapons of mass communion, the alert level has been raised to Deacon 3.

4 Likes

let me know when we get back to Deacon Blue…
I’ll be here with my saxaphone and scotch whisky until then.
thanks

3 Likes

The song or the Scottish band?

4 Likes

Ahaaahhhaahaahaahaha!

5 Likes

“I kick arse for the Lord!”

I mean, that’s just what the cars look like. Jim is reading a bit much into that

1 Like

Oh i know. Its still funny to me though.

2 Likes

Man… the Irish are KILLING this protesting against the Russians thing…

1 Like

Maybe so… On the other hand the Garda is bound to have some unmarked cars as well…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.