Is Trump is on crappy prescription stimulants, like Hitler?

As The Daily Show dubbed it, “the Cavuto”

1 Like

Mr. Drumpf, for your own good, GFYS. (Go flush your stimulants.)

8 Likes

Some say he hunted and killed all of his hair by himself, and that he only sleeps between solid gold sheets… All we know is, he’s called Trump!

17 Likes

I sense the approach of a new meme.

4 Likes

Betteridge and Goodwin in one fucken headline. This is why I’m paid the big bucks.

34 Likes

If I correct that to Godwin, will I be called a grammar Nazi?

31 Likes

you sure it’s xanax? my money’s on a beta-blocker rather than a benzo.

3 Likes

Yeah. I thought so too. But I was at work and a brand name beta blocker didn’t spring to mind.

But seriously, I don’t understand how pundits didn’t constantly go after him for obviously being on sedatives.

3 Likes

" . . .and it had long been whispered that Muskie was into something very heavy, but it was hard to take the talk seriously until I heard about the appearance of a mysterious Brazilian doctor. That was the key. . . .

It is entirely conceivable — given the known effects of Ibogaine — that Muskie’s brain was almost paralyzed by hallucinations at the time; that he looked out at the crowd and saw gila monsters instead of people, and that his mind snapped completely as he felt something large and apparently vicious clawing at his legs."

-Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing On the Campaign Trail '72

(yes I know Thompson just made that up.)

15 Likes

wow, this is both wonderful and actual news.

And what if I say that’s not grammar, but spelling?

10 Likes

No surprise that ANY POLITICIAN is on some kind of stimulant, especially a speedy one

1 Like

poor Speedy.

5 Likes

Frank Burns - “I know that old trick, when you’re talking about Hitler, you’re really talking about me.”

Hawkeye - “That’s not true, Frank. When we’re talking about you, we’re really talking about Hitler.”

9 Likes

I guess that might help explain his erratic behaviour.

I’m not sure I want to make drug use a test for leadership. If he’s unstable, erratic, and incoherent, I don’t care why.

11 Likes

Spelling Nazis are the worst.

3 Likes

“Have you ever wondered why Donald Trump has acted so erratically at times, full of manic energy, paranoid, garrulous?

Yes, I wonder that all the time.

6 Likes

You know who else popped pills? Kennedy. But that doesn’t make Trump a better person than Hitler popping pills makes him evil. Trump is an ass regardless of his medication.

5 Likes

No! Let him keep taking them, and eating unhealthy overcooked steaks, and depriving himself of enough sleep.

The worse he treats his own body, the better for the US.

#StrokeOut

5 Likes

I am Jack’s combover.

8 Likes