Is Trump is on crappy prescription stimulants, like Hitler?

Does Trump metabolize carbohydrates, LIKE HITLER?

8 Likes

Didnā€™t you hear? He eats his McDonaldā€™s burgers without the bun. Heā€™s a manly Atkins man.

2 Likes

Youā€™re right. I wavered for a moment. I will be bloody, bold, and resolute.

1 Like

Generally, I donā€™t advocate wishing ill upon another person; but in his case, Iā€™m willing to make an exception, and Iā€™m accepting of any resulting karma on my end.

3 Likes

Iā€™m wondering right now!

2 Likes

A favorite theme from the Illuminatus Trilogy:

He took amphetamine pep pills to keep going on his grueling twenty hour day, with the result that his vision of the world was somewhat skewed in a paranoid direction, and he took tranquilizers to keep from worrying too much, with the result that his detachment sometimes bordered on the schizophrenic; but most of the time his innate shrewdness gave him a fingernail grip on reality. In short, he was much like the rulers of Russia and China.
11 Likes

No, heā€™s on the best prescription stimulants. Tremendous.

11 Likes

Sounds like an elf.

2 Likes

Come on guys, Trump is a product of the 70ā€™s and 80ā€™s me generation power broker school of business. He probably takes trucker speed to keep him off the coke.

4 Likes

Exactly the way to lose an election against the right, become them, nothing but hyperbole and ad hominim attacks. Attacks on policy, nah, Clintonā€™s are worse. As for international main stream media, yeah, the bullshit right wing attack meme is becoming really recognisable, I mean it is really starting to stand out and be really obvious.
It can only mean one thing, US main stream media corporations have gain control of the majority of international main stream media organisation, fuck off, America, shove you bullshit corporate propaganda politics where the sun donā€™t shine. How much attention should international main stream media pay attention to Trump, pretty much bugger all, they have their own elections to worry about, then why exactly are they so into America politics?
Oh thatā€™s right, American main stream media is pretty much globally accepted as being shite and nobody is listening any more, in fact so bad, that Americans are going to foreign news organisations to get their news, hence the new US corporate propaganda push in international media (this done by corrupted US three letter organisation and US corporate ownership).
According to bullshit polls in international main stream media, foreigners support what ever US corporations say they support, yep, uh huh, seriously bugger off dudes.

If tRump cared to elucidate policy, weā€™d attack it. But so far all heā€™s really got is namecalling and bullying and basic psychopath tactics. Heā€™s pretending like he hasnā€™t been a narcissistic psychopath his whole life. And since he doesnā€™t really have policy beyond bullshit ā€œbuild a wall, the mexicans are coming to rape our womenā€ bullshit, thereā€™s not much to criticize.

As far as I can tell, the US has been exporting its media to the detriment of local markets for a very long time. Whatā€™s really different?

Because we have nuclear weapons. A lot of them. And we have an electoral process where pretty much anyone has a shot at winning now. Including legitimately crazy people.

3 Likes
1 Like

Well, does that mean that Trump will stop this War on Drugs nonsense ?

Of course not. I doubt that heā€™d address whatever other non-sequiturs you feel like bringing up, either.

Clinton is a warmongering tool of the banksters. Trump is a deranged fascist.

Weā€™re screwed either way.

1 Like

Orthography Nazis are worser.

1 Like

Ignorance and populism, a deadly combination.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.