Isis flag turns out to be jacket stuck in tree

[Permalink]

2 Likes

And I thought things couldn’t get any stupider than Rachael Ray being accused of wearing a terrorist scarf.

5 Likes

Well to be fair, 7 years ago she tried to get people to kill their pets. Never forget.

1 Like

Mock away, mockers, but how will you feel when this jacket comes to life and murders your children?

4 Likes

Still better than the intelligence that led to the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

9 Likes

I thought that sort of thing only happened when clothing landed on snowmen or statues…

2 Likes

We are afraid of a piece of cloth. The terrorists have already won.

1 Like

You’d think ISIS could come up with a better flag than a jacket

Did a little research … this is a serious concern people
“Man, 19, strangled on his own jacket”
http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/8713258.print/

…says the uninvited avatar wearing a terrorist scarf.

3 Likes

You’ll think differently when you wake up and a policeman knows your name.

1 Like

Onion! I thought she tried to kill her dog because she was affraid of the end of the world predicted by some cults in 2003.

The drone was seconds away. The operator was eating ‘chips’ whilst watching that episode of ‘the Simpsons’ he’d seen a few hundred times at least. He didn’t really like the episode but he loved the bit where Homer imitates the whale song. The giant green military telephone is ringing, the message, urgent. Pink-skinned men are flailing their arms, they’d realised that it was just a jacket thanks to Colin in photo-optics. But why will Gareth ‘Gary’ Garrison not pick up the message? He hears the ‘whooough’, picks up the phone in one slick movement and presses the big blue button on his control panel. Several hundred people will not die in this hour. The jacket was in the clear; clean, respectable and without any political affiliations. This jacket will provide warmth and protection from rainfall for at least another day.

3 Likes

He’s not uninvited, he’s doubtful.

1 Like

CURSE YOU, FLESHY BRAIN!

1 Like

maybe it’s just the spell that’s sinking.

1 Like

Remember that commercial jingle from before the Millenials all came along?

Whatever it is I think I see
Becomes a Terrorist Roll to me!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.