5 Likes

Pop Tv Burn GIF by Schitt's Creek - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 Likes

crosspost from:

4 Likes

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

3 Likes
2 Likes

I think the logical flaw here is believing one needs to get information to control the narrative.

3 Likes

BBC News - Gaza hospital: What video, pictures and other evidence tell us about Al Ahli hospital blast

1 Like

Eh. Good call recording software records in stereo with each participant on a different channel. It makes audio transcription easier.

Source: ran a couple companies’ PBX systems

1 Like

Top ranking Democrat and Republican on Senate Intelligence Committee: ‘Confident’ Israel not responsible for Gaza hospital explosion

The Senate Intelligence Committee chair and vice chair echoed U.S. President Joe Biden in saying they were confident Israel was not responsible for Tuesday’s mass-casualty event at a Gaza hospital.

“The Senate Intelligence Committee has received and reviewed intelligence related to the attack on Al-Ahli Hospital
in Gaza. Based on this information, we feel confident that the explosion was the result of a failed rocket launch by militant terrorists and not the result of an Israeli airstrike,” said Sens. Mark Warner and Marco Rubio.

Facebook Video Link

3 Likes

“I was deeply saddened and outraged by the explosion at the hospital in Gaza yesterday. And based on what I’ve seen, it appears as though it was done by the other team, not you,” Biden said

This is one of those times when Biden’s folksy uncle bit is getting incredibly offensive.

I can’t say for sure who blew up that hospital but either way we’re talking about a human rights atrocity, not a freaking sports tournament.

8 Likes

Combat teams are the basis of our entire army though…

Still, he should realize what it might sound like.

1 Like

Per some of the evidence that’s cited in that article, along with similar reporting that I’ve seen elsewhere, I’m inclined to think that this specific horrific explosion was probably not from an Israeli airstrike. But damn, did you see this line from the article?

6000! Even if only 10% of those bombs each caused one unintended death, that would still be more civilian deaths than were caused by the explosion at this hospital.

1 Like

… AIUI the official line from Likud starts with “there are no occupied territories,” so going full Orwell was never going to be a problem

2 Likes
4 Likes