It's so me

Regardless of circumstance:
Your gun is always loaded
Pointing your barrel means you intend to discharge
Unsecured firearms are always droppable and snatchable

4 Likes

The trigger finger is for shooting. The only reason for your finger to be on the trigger is if you’re about to shoot what you’ve already taken aim at.

3 Likes

It is almost like a bleeding heart liberal like myself, who supports fairly draconian gun control laws, knows how to approach and respect the tools of the second amendment.

3 Likes

I literally cut out the image from the shirt, just around her outline, and then sewed it onto another shirt. It’s sort of tatterned and torn, but that makes it look all the cooler.

I wish they’d reissue it. If I had a tumblr account, I’d ask Neil Gaiman if he can ask about it, but he probably have no control over such things, since it’s Vertigos intellectually property.

2 Likes

Show me your quilt.

3 Likes

That’s completely rad.

2 Likes

Scan it then burn one with a laser onto a new shirt. Or if it looks weird with the reverse-color, cut a white iron-on patch. You could have a thousand of them.

3 Likes

Show me your dishcloth.

1 Like

This is a tunable D penny whistle I made when I was 18. The fillagree sucks, but it was all cut free hand with a dremel. Double wall brass construction, beveled delrin fipple :smile:

I later became much, much better at just modding existing whistles, so my ‘main axe’ is a plastic susato with a heavily customized fipple and bore.

Pissed me off royally when I loaned it to my wife and she idly started scraping off material with her thumb that I had added to fix some intonation issues. I think I sprinted. Noone touches my whistles now.

8 Likes

This is not my #1 prized possession, but it is one of a handful. I found it in a closet at a job I had 20 years ago. I had it framed. I take it to every office I ever work in and it’s my companion. I don’t know why. It’s completely nerdy. But it’s my weird talismanic data thingy.

4 Likes

Hmmm… Since I found the image online, I could also make one from that or something…

2 Likes

You wrote it, right? the poster/image you displayed, that is.

BTW, four and five are what seperate the wheat from the chaff. And when you have to teach it to yourself… It feels mighty good :). Bravo!!!

1 Like

Wrote what?

this bag was the first Chrome bag to be employed in actual courier service in Atlanta. It has also hauled a full load of records to like a million DJ gigs.

I don’t use it much anymore : (

3 Likes

Which one? I have made many.

I can’t read it?

I go to view image and zoom in, but it’s blurry.

google reverse image search returns no results : (

Any crazy Americana quilts!?

http://www.informationqualitysolutions.com/FreeStuff/rettigNormalizationPoster.pdf

Here ya go!

2 Likes

In the current rotation (so they’re a bit worn):

These are my 2 favorite dishcloth knitting patterns - they’re easy to work on while watching teevee, and they make nice gifts (for folks who appreciate such things, of course).

9 Likes