Ivermectin selling out nationwide

all the people who i follow on twitter are getting a chuckle out of that last one. apparently, like pix of kids, dogs, and cats, of course horse people carry pix of themselves with their horses all the time.

9 Likes

captionthis3

29 Likes

It’s odd that it’s not sold out at my Tractor Supply Company store when I was there an hour ago

5 Likes

They are always shouting “do your research!” but it’s become very clear that they aren’t.

17 Likes

The run on hydroxychloroquine kind of made sense because that at least happened during a time when millions of Americans were terrified of a disease that doctors had no way of preventing or curing.

This is just a whole new level of facepalm.

24 Likes

Research: The act of performing a perfunctory search on the internet, continuing until one finds a headline that confirms whatever one believed to begin with.

29 Likes

Another reminder that the bleating herd of antivaxxers and covidiots are the real sheeple.

17 Likes

“Do your research” means “reach the same conclusions I did from reading Facebook posts and listening to right wing radio”

If your research includes listening to actual experts, then you are “sheeple” or whatever word they’re using for those unenlightened.

19 Likes

Better than ivermectin for COVID… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

45 Likes

Is it wrong to encourage Covidiots to take deadly alternatives to vaccination or is it self-preservation, keeping them from infecting others?

2 Likes

34 Likes

There’s covidiots, and then there’s this guy.

32 Likes

You can’t even buy the famously delicious apple-flavor horse paste anymore.

Maybe they should change the text on the label indicating that product is also OK for jackasses.

18 Likes

Business opportunity: “Picture of you and my horse: $25.”

16 Likes

I know I saw this on the BBS at some point but I can’t find it now. I should print it off and carry it with me for emergencies.

38 Likes

All my horse owning friends agree with you.

Also, please STOP DOING THIS AMERICA! Christ, can we NOT be the butt of the world’s jokes for five minutes?

Makes sense. How often would a tractor NEED deworming anyway.

27 Likes

I have probably at least 100 photos of my dog on my phone at any given time, I’m pretty sure it would be the same if I had a horse. Pretty sure you can tell from a 3 minute conversation if you’re talking to an actual horse owner or not.

20 Likes

Father Ted__Ted_Dougall__My lovely horse

24 Likes

Can we rename the world’s deepest hole to Galt’s Gulch and drop him in already? The world does not deserve his deep insights.

13 Likes