Jaelyn the Alien definitely does not want to see your penis

21 Likes

SMBC

15 Likes

bwahahahahahaha…

OK, I guess not everybody wants to just look at it.

well played. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Grazie.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Edit: Ewwwwww… I had to delete this post. It was kind of funny but it had the words “my penis” in it and it totally grossed me out just reading it…

4 Likes

Aw, maaaan… now we’re never gonna know!

5 Likes

It’s all part of the sophisticated air of mystery I cultivate around myself…

7 Likes

but please respect personal rights. Wikimedia Commons has lots of legally usable penis pics.

6 Likes

What’s out there on the internet is beyond a person’s control once they hit “send.”

Now I’m not in favor of doxxing anyone, but images with all personal/identifying data edited out?

That’s fair game; sorry.

3 Likes

Hmm…yes, at a ratio offer/interest similar to, or greater than, the ratio men to actual non-bot women on Ashley Madison…

1 Like

Fair game? I disagree.

It may be legal* or legitimate** to reuse content not meant for broader distribution, but I think your approach is too easy - I expected you set higher damands on yourself. And fuck the golden rule, I set the requirements for me, society is not some tit-for-tat competition.

* but then our backgrounds are very different, personal rights here have a higher weight, both in the general public and legally
** prime example are imo whistle blowers

3 Likes

Bic pic :smile:

11 Likes

Best backside-complement ever [blushes]

7 Likes

Exactly!

You don’t “hate beheading videos”, you just haven’t seen the right one yet :wink:

4 Likes

My Chrome has the stereotypical-internet-male filter plugin installed, so when a page serves up:

“Please don’t send me pictures of your penis!”

The unnecessary or meaningless words are filtered out, resulting in

“Send me pictures of your penis!”

5 Likes

Keep it in your undisclosed location!

4 Likes

Unsolicited? I dunno.

Unless they were one of those kids who liked to run around naked when they were little and their parents thought it was hilarious and encouraged it?

2 Likes

If there was ever somebody that needed unsolicited dick pics sent to them… it’s him.

3 Likes

Nobody has clicked that link. No little 5 or even 1 in a circle there. That confirms it. Nobody wants to see dick pics.

14 Likes

Well, now I’m offended. But really not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: