Jaguar Health triples price of drug to treat coronavirus patients

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/23/jaguar-health-triples-price-of.html

Standing in the way of capitalism?? Methinks there’s going to be a new round of purges at the FDA.

21 Likes

We’re at WAR with covid-19, right?

War profiteering is treason, right?

What is the sentence for people accused of treason?..

31 Likes

But I never thought leopards jaguars would eat MY face!

17 Likes

So what are we supposed to be chanting now? LOCK HER UP has been claimed already.

2 Likes

“Hang the bastards” has a nice ring to it.

10 Likes

I find this hard to believe.

Only triple?

10 Likes

The invisible hand of the Free Market should be practising social distancing at the moment.

11 Likes

Ca Ira?

7 Likes

Perhaps this will lead us to the next Martin Skrely(?). Yes, he/she should be shot, but I’ll settle for a giant fine that puts them out of business and permanent pariah status.

6 Likes

Hanging’s too good for 'em. I think its about time we broke out the stakes and bundles of hay and burnt the bastards

3 Likes

A cabinet position?

17 Likes

Don’t worry, they’ll make it up in volume.

3 Likes

Cabinet posts and Fox News sinecures!

4 Likes

Nothing. The time for chanting is over. We’re getting close to being beyond the peaceful protest with cardboard and yarn. Different tools will be needed soon.

2 Likes

Tar and feathers first, though.

1 Like

Is it tumbrel o’clock yet?

3 Likes

Well, you name a company after a predatory 200 lb murder-machine and you’re going to have predation. That’s just nominative determinism for you. I recommend all pharmaceutical companies henceforth be consolidated under my new LLC, FluffyBunnyHealthLove (a subsidiary of Surprise Puma, Inc.).

6 Likes

Ah, watch the invisible hand of the free market twitch. I’m still hoping they are death spasms.

5 Likes

Didn’t know the pharma industry practiced demand pricing like they were amazon.

3 Likes