Jailed QAnon Shaman says he did good: proud he stopped muffin theft in Capitol break room

Originally published at: Jailed QAnon Shaman says he did good: proud he stopped muffin theft in Capitol break room | Boing Boing

5 Likes

And great ballads were crafted commemorating the insurrection muffin.

In Buffalo speak.

18 Likes

derry-girls-sister-michael-christ

35 Likes

“No, guys, leave them, they’re not organic!”

53 Likes

Fucking muppet.

14 Likes

So much cognitive dissonance, so little time.

14 Likes

I’m beginning to see why this person’s guidance counselor suggested the career path of “maybe if you stand in a crowd of abnormally unattractive people and wear enough makeup, you could get your picture taken?”

It’s such a waste when he could have found work standing next to boats at third-tier boat shows in landlocked states, or as an Abercrombie greeter for Wal-Mart, or modeling for medical garment catalogs.

8 Likes

Sounds like something an antifa sleeper agent would say. Real patriots no you can’t steal muffins they belong to the people.

7 Likes

yeah, fuck that guy

9 Likes

coming to theatres in 2022 “Q-Shaman”

Basic plot outline :
q-shaman discovers his spirit animal -receives message from trumps grandfathers spirit - forms a team- movie cumulates in epic fight scene to protect white house muffins, and former president thanks him and bestows honours upon him in secret and off the record.

3 Likes

For fuck’s sake, WHY?! What has Turnip ever done to earn this sort of belief?

20 Likes

A hugely tragic part is his unwavering loyalty to a con-man and grifter. If this guy is ever deprogrammed his self confidence is going to be shaken to the core.

13 Likes

So a white boy who calls himself a shaman remains delusional? Shocking.

19 Likes

download-1

13 Likes

Does Shaman Boy know the Muffin Man?

12 Likes

But its really more of a nothin muffin.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Not a thing. But since he literally adopts all positions, and some people believe the tv-box as reality, they feel that he has their ideas in mind.

I’d be willing to bet my paycheck that Trump couldn’t even identify this guy.

4 Likes

“Some people, some people like cupcakes exclusively
While I myself I say there is naught
Nor ought there be nothing so exalted
On the face of God’s grey earth
As that Prince of foods… the Muffin!”

• Frank Zappa
3 Likes

Rudy might.

4 Likes