QAnon Shaman is back, dropping new "wisdom" on Twitter

Originally published at: QAnon Shaman is back, dropping new "wisdom" on Twitter | Boing Boing

6 Likes

… Alt-Right people have a talent for making long speeches without actually saying anything—no statements of fact, no claims about the world, just a big bowl of feel-good word salad for the rubes

33 Likes

What a stinking turkey. Glad you found God, now GO AWAY

11 Likes

Sorry Jake; even if I believed you I’d rather have the moral clarity of leaving my judgement of you as-is.

10 Likes

Sorry Jake. Wanting forgiveness and being repentant are not the same thing.

18 Likes

Whatever form it takes I’m sure it will be monetized first and foremost.

12 Likes

Was it Gandhi or Jesus who advocated defecating in the hallways of public buildings?

14 Likes
11 Likes

Facts were left in his other suit. He doesn’t own another suit.

11 Likes

Jake Angeli-Chansley, also known as “QAnon Shaman,” was released from federal custody on Thursday

Why?

11 Likes

i really thought he was going to be in jail for a lot longer. : (

14 Likes

Sounds like he’s angling to be like this guy.

IMG_2826

7 Likes

https://fakebuddhaquotes.com/three-things-cannot-be-long-hidden-the-sun-the-moon-and-the-truth/

9 Likes

He’s not wanting forgiveness. He has extended his magnanimous forgiveness to everyone else for persecuting him despite his total innocence.

11 Likes

Twitter? Not TruthSocial? Has he gone woke?

@Bunbain I found God… she told me to piss off.

12 Likes

Dr. Dugong: Man seeks a good time, but he is not a hedonist. He seeks love! He just doesn’t know where to look. He looks under the beds of whoxes and in the hot stem of a crack pipe. He should look to nature! Gentle aquatic mammals have all the answers!

IMG_8630

8 Likes

Does he still live with his mom?

3 Likes

The Main Character Syndrome is strong with this one.

12 Likes

Just a matter of time until he starts peddling gold & Survival Buckets.

8 Likes

I appear to have lost track of time. Would have thought those 15 minutes of fame expired at least 16 minutes ago.

10 Likes