QAnon Shaman deserves 4 years in prison, says Justice Department

Originally published at: QAnon Shaman deserves 4 years in prison, says Justice Department | Boing Boing

12 Likes

we hang the traitors lurking among us

be careful about what you wish for

26 Likes

I’m glad he’s got some time for this… I do worry that him getting 4 years means that others who had more organized intentions will get slaps on the wrist?

29 Likes

Hmmmm, checks out. (except for the lamb part because buffalo)

23 Likes

He deserves a lot more than that, but four years of federal time should do the job for this fascist momma’s boy.

Especially the ones who weren’t doing any cosplay or carrying weapons. I’m thinking of the respectably dressed people who flew into DC for the putsch on private jets but behaved as much like howling maniacs as this loser did.

American society doesn’t learn from the lessons of history. If these fascists are let off lightly they’ll just take it as a sign that they can try it again in a few years.

41 Likes

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

If they can give up a sacrificial lamb like this guy, all the better. Us liberal woke mobs get our pound of flesh, and the real criminals can do it again later on, more successfully.

24 Likes

I’m also a little worried that they’ll use their arrests and served time as a badge of honor to propel various careers in media and politics.

27 Likes

How many people who went down in the Iran-Contra scandal later got jobs in the right wing media sphere?

33 Likes

“We shall have no real hope to survive the enemies arrayed against us until we hang the traitors lurking among us.”

Enemies within, enemies without; enemies everywhere.

6 Likes

“‘My momma always said, you’ve got to put the past behind you before you can move on.’ —Forest Gump”

– as quoted by Jacob Chansley

Oh, so life is like a box of chocolates, eh?

12 Likes

His time in the Federal Penn will be blessed with many life altering learning lessons. Adios asshole.

7 Likes

Perhaps use the prison time to write a book about their struggles against the cosmopolitan liberal elites?

21 Likes

Well I guess maybe we’ll get a fun animation out of it eventually

16 Likes

Even without time served they already are. One in NC getting into state politics and one in Ma. elected onto a school board. There will be more oozing into the framework. Count on it.

21 Likes

I would have liked for the recommended punishment to also include some sort of restraining order, perhaps forbidding him from coming within a certain radius of the Capitol or even Washington DC for a while (7 years, the duration of his recommended prison sentence plus his supervised release?)

19 Likes

These treasonistas’ attempted coup should cost them at least 10 years. They’ll be back.

9 Likes

But he hasn’t got the sentence yet - it’s just what the prosecution wants. I’ll believe it when it actually happens.

24 Likes

Ah! We’ll see then. He very much could get a slap on the wrist, too. So far that’s been the norm.

15 Likes

is now pretending to be a docile lamb led astray by mean people who are smarter than him, but an earlier Facebook post reveals a bloodthirsty fanatic who wants to murder people who don’t share his politics

And no doubt when he and his co-conspirators have served their time and are no longer on parole, they’ll throw off the sheep’s clothing and go back to being bloodthirsty.

9 Likes

Historically speaking, possibly not the best idea.

8 Likes